Has professionalism increased at PROHASHING?

A forum to discuss mining pools, features, etc.
Forum rules
This forum is a place to discuss mining pools, features, etc. Topics can include but are not limited to PROHASHING pool.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Sarah Manter

Re: Has professionalism increased at PROHASHING?

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:38 am

Daeghan wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:14 pm I missed the poll unfortunately. But I would love to make a statement about this. The option for the "seeing no increase in professionalism" is a bit misleading. There can be no increase when it was already for some of us at the highest level...That being said. I wish there had been an option to say that there was no increase but that it was already exceptional...Sorry for my late reply/post.
Good point! I'll have to remember that for the next poll! And thank you for the positive feedback!
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:39 am

distinctively wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:24 am Now for some positive feedback.
Chia was wonky yesterday with XCH payouts and mining lookimg to be disabled. After Chia mining was back up, I assumed that mining profits would be lost. I didn't bother to submit a ticket. Today, the missed mining seems to have been replaced.

So............................excellent professionalism from ProHashing. The problem was solved without a word from me. Of course, thanks to anyone who might have submitted a ticket to establish awareness of the problem.
Thank you for the positive feedback. I'm glad your issue was worked out quickly!
Dje12487

Post by Dje12487 » Sun May 01, 2022 8:59 am

I would have to say that in my experience it has gone down. when I first joined prohashing and was having issues, customer support replies were fast and helpful. now all I get is crickets.

I have been having issues with automatic electricity cost payouts and have received no help fixing it or even gotten a reply to my multiple attempts. I have called, emailed, and messaged on telegram with zero responses except for the phone call but that was of no help correcting the error. I am still owed like 5 days of electricity costs that were not paid to me and the automatic electricity cost payouts are STILL not working correctly. its been almost a month since I first experienced the issue and I have yet to receive an email or message back.

that being said, overall, I do still enjoy using prohashing over other pools as of right now.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon May 02, 2022 10:22 am

Dje12487 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 8:59 am I would have to say that in my experience it has gone down. when I first joined prohashing and was having issues, customer support replies were fast and helpful. now all I get is crickets.

I have been having issues with automatic electricity cost payouts and have received no help fixing it or even gotten a reply to my multiple attempts. I have called, emailed, and messaged on telegram with zero responses except for the phone call but that was of no help correcting the error. I am still owed like 5 days of electricity costs that were not paid to me and the automatic electricity cost payouts are STILL not working correctly. its been almost a month since I first experienced the issue and I have yet to receive an email or message back.

that being said, overall, I do still enjoy using prohashing over other pools as of right now.
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to offer it. I've passed it along to the team, and we'll take a look at what we can do to improve.
sec0pz

Post by sec0pz » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:00 pm

Increased implies improved, and I'm too new to know, and seemingly to slow to form a complex thought around it.
Maybe I dont understand your company or your work ethic. Maybe I dont know your RULES or your pools or mechanisms to interact with customers. I'm not even sure how you make a profit.
But on Friday I left a voicemail asking for some education on this and other issues.
Havent heard from anyone except Steve who left a smart ass comment about it on the weekend in response to MY SMART ASS comment about your support being worse than NiceHash.
So the problem here is CLEARLY MY INABILITY TO UNDERSTAND your platform/rules/engagement model/work schedule etc.
But Thank you for everything. I'll try very hard not to bother you again.
==sec0pz
johar123q

Post by johar123q » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:27 am

We have always said that the best way to get a timely answer to a question like that one directly from a PROHASHING staff member is to submit a support ticket through one of the official support channels at the top right of the forums or at prohashing.com/about. That being said, I have not heard of any widespread issues with Chia today, so a support ticket would be my advice either way so that our support analyst can look any issues you're currently having with Chia.www.routerlogin.net
pikashow
etersonsmith

Post by etersonsmith » Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:27 am

Assessing professionalism progress at PROHASHING requires more than self-evaluation. While the team's dedication to improvement in Q1 is commendable, the true gauge lies in user perception. Gathering user feedback, both through formal surveys and casual forum/Discord discussions, on aspects like the perceived professionalism of the new forum skin and the Discord server's impact, will provide valuable insights.

This feedback, coupled with internal analyses of communication effectiveness and problem-solving approaches, will offer a clearer picture of progress and identify areas for further refinement. Remember, professionalism isn't just about appearances; it's about consistently delivering a polished, competent, and responsive experience. Only by actively listening to your users can you truly gauge your success in achieving that goal. For more info you can visit pikashowpc.
maazaltaf234

Post by maazaltaf234 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:46 am

I have been having issues with automatic electricity cost payouts and have received no help fixing it or even gotten a reply to my multiple attempts. I have called, emailed, and messaged on telegram with zero responses except for the phone call but that was of no help correcting the error. I am still owed like 5 days of electricity costs that were not paid to me and the automatic electricity cost payouts are STILL not working correctly. its been almost a month since I first experienced the issue and I have yet to receive an email or message back. https://nineapk.com/