Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas

Post about coin market prices and trends. The bar for content in this forum is high; see the rules for details.
Forum rules
The Market discussion forum is a place to post about coin market prices and trends. The bar for content in this forum is high; see the rules for details.

The full list of PROHASHING forums rules is available at https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Banished_Privateer

Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas

Post by Banished_Privateer » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:03 am

Hey, I just wanted to start a discussion with you guys and what you think of these holidays and events having an effect on the market. Do you guys believe that we will see people taking profits and cashing in to purchase other goods discounted at the time and get gifts for their friends & family? I've checked previous years data, but every year is different.

For example now we've got also increasing again Covid cases and lockdowns in Europe, China is also alarming recently. It's hard to compare it with other years, except the previous one. On the other side, Crypto has become more global, there is decent % of the world that does not celebrate these events, not to mention that large institutions will continue getting a foothold in the cryptoverse/meta. So this could be possible while retails are selling, institutions will be purchasing discounted assets at that time and there won't be any big drop as they could even out more or less.

Let me know what are your thoughts on that!