Initial Exchange Offering-Overview:
Initial Exchange Offering is carried out on the platform of a cryptocurrency exchange. In this mechanism, a crypto exchange functions as a counterparty and seeks to raise capital on behalf of startups/fundraisers. It depends upon users/contributors to purchase the tokens by creating an account on the exchange platform.
The project team needs to meet and comply with the exchange’s platform essential to initiate token sales. In Initial Exchange Offering, all the responsibilities are handled by the exchange platform, bringing more trust to the ecosystem. That is the reason why it is gaining a lot of traction among startups looking to raise capital with crypto tokens.
Advantages of IEO
* Investors feel more confident raising funds using IEO.
* IEO projects are more likely to raise funds compared to ICO and STO.
* Compared to ICO and STO, investors from IEO will be more stable and potential.
* Crypto projects willing to raise funds have to pay listing fees to participate in the IEO.
* Once the token sales are over. The tokens are immediately listed in the crypto exchange for trading.
Features of IEO Launchpad
* Multiple fiat and cryptocurrencies support
* KYC/AML solutions
* Multilingual support
* Two-factor authentication
* Triggered mails
* User-friendly interface
* Custom purchase bonus
* Referral program
* Real-time statistics
We have discussed Features of IEO Launchpad of an Initial Exchange Offering (IEO). If you want to raise funds using IEO, you will require a team of expert blockchain developers. Also you may have to work on the technical part and the business part. You can hire a trustworthy IEO development company. Out of the many companies in the market, a Blockchain development company got my attention. Zab technologies, a prominent IEO Development company that offers the best end to end IEO development services.
If you want any technical assistance, feel free to contact the Blockchain experts via,
For more queries connect via
Whatsapp : +91 77085 29089
Skype : skype:live:contact_86571