How does an ICO work?
* Initially, the company that is looking to raise funds with ICO will develop a whitepaper. which specifies every detail about the project, its goals, legal framework, benefits, and every other mandatory information that helps the investors decide whether to invest or not.
* After the investors choose an ICO to invest in, they can share their funds with the dashboard. In return, the investors receive ICO tokens as digital assets.
* The tokens may be acquired in exchange for other cryptocurrencies or fiat money based upon the project and requirements.
* The ICO tokens which are transferred across the network and traded via cryptocurrency exchanges serve various processes such as granting access to shareholders for a specific service to making them entitled to the company’s dividend shares.
Steps to Launch Your Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
* Look for the pain points of competitors and come up with a solution.
* Invent attractive ideas to sell your ICO tokens more effectively
* Write a White paper to represent your ideas with all the necessary information in it.
* Build a Proper Team
* Take care of legal consequences
* Establish a well-performing website
* Invest in top-notch security
* Hire a reliable ICO development company
* Follow norms throughout the crowdfunding
* Work on pre-sale and pre promotions
* launch your ICO
* Use social media and PR to pitch your ICO to potential investors.
Here are the steps to launch your ICO in a secure way. If you are a startup willing to raise funds by launching an ICO, the feasible way is to hire the right ICO development company. However, there are many ICO development companies out there in the crypto markets. No worries, I have taken the burden to find out a reliable firm, Zab technologies. It is a prominent ICO Development company that offers end to end ICO development services.
If you want to discuss your requirements regarding raising funds using ICO, you can consult with the Blockchain experts from Zab technologies via,
Whatsapp: +91 77085 29089