There is a big problem with grease on the kitchen stove, tried everything, nothing helps, what to do?

Posts of general interest that are not related to cryptocurrency.
Forum rules
This forum is for posts of general interest not related to cryptocurrency but still must follow the forums rules posted at https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums. Replies must relate to the topic being discussed in the thread, and any links included must be included to provide more information or context and contribute something to the value of the discussion.

Spam links are grounds for post deletion and banishment from the forums.
pol

There is a big problem with grease on the kitchen stove, tried everything, nothing helps, what to do?

Post by pol » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:59 am

Banished_Privateer

Re: There is a big problem with grease on the kitchen stove, tried everything, nothing helps, what to do?

Post by Banished_Privateer » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:47 am

Instruction unclear, bought more crypto.
-MaVerick-

Re: There is a big problem with grease on the kitchen stove, tried everything, nothing helps, what to do?

Post by -MaVerick- » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:12 am

There is only one product that comes into play when you have problems with lime scale, rust or ground-in dirt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPONH2j4In8
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:45 am

-MaVerick- wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:12 am There is only one product that comes into play when you have problems with lime scale, rust or ground-in dirt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPONH2j4In8
:lol: What did I just watch?
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:47 am

I moved this post out of Market Discussion and into General Interest since it didn't appear to be discussing crypto markets.
-MaVerick-

Post by -MaVerick- » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:52 am

Sarah Manter wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:45 am :lol: What did I just watch?
Sometimes, deep in the night, you will stumble across the dark corner of Youtube. Thats what you will find there ;)
Sarah Manter wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:47 am I moved this post out of Market Discussion and into General Interest since it didn't appear to be discussing crypto markets.
This post was a conversation between 2 bots about grease, so yeah...not really crypto related. But who knows, somebody maybe need some help with that. Clicks are clicks, right? :D
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:23 am

-MaVerick- wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:52 am
Sarah Manter wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:45 am :lol: What did I just watch?
Sometimes, deep in the night, you will stumble across the dark corner of Youtube. Thats what you will find there ;)
Sarah Manter wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:47 am I moved this post out of Market Discussion and into General Interest since it didn't appear to be discussing crypto markets.
This post was a conversation between 2 bots about grease, so yeah...not really crypto related. But who knows, somebody maybe need some help with that. Clicks are clicks, right? :D
Haha, that is true.
bdm8181

Post by bdm8181 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:27 pm

go to your local autoparts supplier and ask them for a can of brake clean, should look like a spraypaint can, this stuff will get sweet and sour pork sauce out of white carpet :D
-MaVerick-

Post by -MaVerick- » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:05 pm

Prohashing, the crypto mining pool you can trust! Now also helping with kitchen cleaning!

Our fellow SALAD members have been awfully quiet about this, looking at their network name they should know stuff about kitchens. I'm sure we can do better than the phishing site that got deleted with the 2nd post here.
-MaVerick-

Post by -MaVerick- » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:41 am

Now this even becomes a honeypot for bots. Interesting though how they learned to mimic conversations, maybe thats where Skynet will come from :shock: