Any suggestion to mining with Nicehash?

Discussion about topics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.
Forum rules
Links in initial topics in all Prohashing forums may only reference sites featuring two or more products or services.
mickeekung

Any suggestion to mining with Nicehash?

Post by mickeekung » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:22 am

Please tell me. I haven't been here for a long time.
Wanna see some exciting and interesting cloud mining contract which is different to Hashflare or Genesis Mining? Here is the site I trust.

https://www.eobot.com/new.aspx?referid=8945

https://www.cryptomining.farm/signup/?referrer=59E0E92B882D
CSZiggy

Re: Any suggestion to mining with Nicehash?

Post by CSZiggy » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:43 am

I would say start off with a small contract to test it first. Depending on the algo you want to mine, you may have better luck than on some others.
Setup your account, run it for a day or two, check the results before you decide to go all in.

Scrypt and Sha-256 should be pretty stable, some of the others say they can do/mine but the miners they have aren't on the updated versions of the algos being used to mine the coins/their ASICS no longer are able to mine on those updated coded algos.
Bkorsar

Post by Bkorsar » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:38 pm

I advise you to take a closer look at the PRIZM cryptocurrency, which is growing daily in price and has an amazing ability to paramining
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:05 pm

I heard PRIZM crashed and there was a run on the market and the prizm website wasn't able to fulfill everyones withdrawl request and they locked everyones accounts.

Saw that one coming a mile away.
Bkorsar

Post by Bkorsar » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:54 pm

mickeekung wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:22 am Please tell me. I haven't been here for a long time.
The PRIZM cryptocurrency is moving forward non-stop, its price is growing, as well as the world rating among cryptocurrencies. If you join the Roy Club, you can carry out joint paramining of the PRIZM cryptocurrency, which will bring you additional income.