ELDORADO - eld.club

Discussion about topics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.
Forum rules
Links in initial topics in all Prohashing forums may only reference sites featuring two or more products or services.
Bob Cheung
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:07 pm

Re: ELDORADO - eld.club

Postby Bob Cheung » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:28 pm

CSZiggy wrote:
Bob Cheung wrote:I make a donation and withdrawal from ELDORADO. at any time, and without any problems.

Bob Cheung wrote:- This special offer is valid on November 13, from 00:00 till 23:59 GMT.
- As a protective measure against fraudsters, the bonus will be transferred in two weeks, on November 28, provided that the donation is not withdrawn in these 2 weeks.


So what happens after November 28th? Will the website still be operating?


Image

That is a lovely line graph...so nice and perfectly straight.
I'm pretty sure that's legit right? Everything in cryptoworld makes nice lines, no fluxing at all.
market takes a 30% nosedive in 2 weeks, but your so nice and perfectly profitable still on a slope=1.
NICE.

The domain of the site is paid, judging by the links that you sent the message above, therefore, the site will work after November 28th.
The graph shows the ELD rate in relation to the SPA in a time frame.
Image
User avatar
CSZiggy
Posts: 604
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:44 pm

Re: ELDORADO - eld.club

Postby CSZiggy » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:54 pm



You win Bob.
I guess when so many places say be careful its a scam, I guess I believed them.

Thank you for clearing this up with us.
Best of luck with the ELD club.
I hope your profits go to the moon!
Bob Cheung
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:07 pm

Re: ELDORADO - eld.club

Postby Bob Cheung » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:55 am

Hello, y'all! How to secure yourself from a decrease in value at the crypto market? It's very easy with ELDORADO! The System's standard unit has been steadily rising by 1% for more than 2 months and will continue to do so. That is enough to look at the ELD price charts on our website. This is the chart that all cryptocurrency enthusiasts are dreaming about. Let's get to the news!

1. About 700 million SPA in the money box! + 100 million for 3 days.
The Mutual Aid Club is getting stronger and stronger. As we mentioned last Friday, the System's moneybox used to make all payments contained over 600 mln SPA. However, in only three days the money box has been filled with 100 mln – now it contains about 700 mln. With these reserves we have nothing to fear. Let's not slow down, make new donations, invite your friends and build teams – we will gain a foothold on this mark and move to a new one! Follow the link to have a look at the money box —
https://blockchain.sparta.top/#/address ... AEVG8v6rdH

2. Remember that with ELDORADO you take no risk like with financial pyramids and HYIPs.
Considering the algorithms, the System's stability and the number of coins in the money box we can say that a restart is unlikely to happen. Even if it occurs – it won't be a disaster. The worst thing that can happen to you in ELDORADO is you will receive a refund in case of restart in the amount of 80% of the balance in the PA (donation amount + earnings + bonuses). If you make a donation and wait for a month, you will make profit. See for yourself: you” invested" 10 million SPA, in a month they rose up to 13 million, in two months - to 16.9 million. 80% of 13 million equals to 10.4 million, 80% of 16.9 million is 13.52 million. In other words, you won't lose anything even in the event of the restart. Have you ever heard of anything like that? We are sure you haven't. ELDORADO is undermining principles used by HYIP projects and financial pyramids.

Summing up: in ELDORADO things are great – the money box is growing, people are making donations, the standard unit is getting expensive. There are no risks. These are undeniable facts, aren't they? Rely on the facts and continue to make donations, bring in new members and build teams. If you're not yet with us, join in right now! You see everything works like clockwork, and there are basically no risks. Remember to get a gift for registration via a Telegram bot – @freeSpartaBot

Welcome to the Club!
Bob Cheung
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:07 pm

Re: ELDORADO - eld.club

Postby Bob Cheung » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:59 am

CSZiggy wrote:


You win Bob.
I guess when so many places say be careful its a scam, I guess I believed them.

Thank you for clearing this up with us.
Best of luck with the ELD club.
I hope your profits go to the moon!

You are too mired in the system to know the unknowable.
Who writes that this is a fraud, and without explicit specifics?

Join us and go to the moon together. Just try with a non-critical amount for yourself and make the first donation to ELDORADO,
User avatar
CSZiggy
Posts: 604
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:44 pm

Re: ELDORADO - eld.club

Postby CSZiggy » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:34 am

I'm sure someone out there will give this a try.

Myself...I still think its a scam. Has too many of the parts of the scam embedded in it. And yes I guess I am mired in the system, the one that has other sources saying to be careful its a scam, versus 1 person who needs you to join to suck your profits and claims its legit. Sorry Bob, I don't know you or trust you as far as I could throw you. But there are SCAM ALERT websites that detail the ELD.CLUB as a SCAM. I guess I take the word of websites run by people I don't over the word of a poster who is overly desperate to get people to join a CLUB to make a PROFIT.

Again, best of luck to you Bob, I hope the ELD.CLUB really takes off for you. I wont be touching this as I still feel its a scam, and you the scammer. It may or may not actually be a scam, but in my mind is it. Nothing you can say will change my mind on this. I guess if it were legit, it would be registered as a company in the US, and be apart of the BBB, and not registed out of the canary islands registered to a shell company. Hiding something? In the off shore accounts? Yeah that seems totally legit. Forgive my misgivings.
Bob Cheung
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:07 pm

Re: ELDORADO - eld.club

Postby Bob Cheung » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:29 pm

ELDORADO is doing great. We've got lots of news we'd like to share — let's get to it right away. Bang, and off we go!

1. Compensations of the second wave have been fully paid! The money box now contains over 800 mln SPA!
The System's moneybox used to make all payments now contains over 800 mln SPA. We've made +100 mln SPA in 3 days — it's awesome! On this occasion, we launched the second wave of compensations. Another 15% of the remaining applicants received full payments totaling 21 mln SPA. The principle remains the same — compensation is first paid to the users who need it more, i. e. have applied for smaller amounts. The next wave will be launched when the amount in the moneybox reaches 1 bln SPA. Have a look at the money box here: https://blockchain.sparta.top/#/address ... AEVG8v6rdH

2. +20% bonus in celebration of SPARTA's anniversary has been paid.
Each user who donated on November 13 when SPARTA celebrated its anniversary and did not withdraw this “deposit” for 2 weeks has now received the well-deserved bonus. Each user has been awarded 20% of the donation + earnings for the period.

3. All video bonuses have been paid! 28 in total!
Yes, we've done it. Overall, we have received about three dozens of awesome videos from our users. Each of them has received a bonus for their video — SPA amount equivalent to $ 10. Don't be shy, record your own unique video testimonials about the System and send them to us via the chat or administrators' personal messages. It'll be a win-win — good for the Club and profitable for you personally.

4. Over 8,000 users!
Lots of new users continue to join the Club. We're marching confidently towards 10,000 users. We've already reached 8,000. In fact, we now have about 8,500 users, so we only have to sing up another 1,500 new users to hit the precious “ten thousand”. It's simple — be active in inviting new users and they will soon join the System.

5. Pop-up notifications of deposits/withdrawals by users have been added.
You can now see all donations and withdrawals in real time in small “pop-ups” in the bottom left corner of the screen. Basil donates 1 mln SPA — you see a notification. Peter withdraws 100 mln SPA — you see a notification. Except you'll see SPARTA addresses instead of Basils and Peters. The System is operating — it's now visual.

6. SPARTA buy order books are full on both exchanges. Over 11.5 BTC to be bought!
Users and traders wish to buy a lot of SPA. Engagement and interest towards SPARTA and ELDORADO are visibly growing. Both SIGEN and BTC-Alpha now have huge buy orders where SPA price is 1 or 2 satoshis. Overall, buy orders amount to nearly 1 bln SPA | 11.5 BTC (including 2-satoshi orders totaling 350 mln SPA | 7 BTC)! In fact, there have been some transactions where the price is 3 satoshis, but owners of 2-satoshi orders don't rush to sell. It signifies the price is about to rise. Hurry up and buy SPARTA. It's likely traders will start to actively buy 3-satoshi orders pretty soon, and you'll miss your chance to buy SPA at the price of 3 satoshis.

You can buy SPARTA in exchange for cryptocurrencies here — https://sigen.pro/trading or here https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/SPA_BTC/, or you can buy it in exchange for fiat money here — https://sigen.pro/react/trade/SPA/ or here — https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/SPA_USD/.

This is it! We've brought you some awesome news today. We're sure you've liked it. Continue to be active — make donations, invite new users, build your teams and earn percentage and bonuses. We're here to stay!

Sincerely yours, ELDORADO Team! Welcome to the Club!

P. S. Remember: all new users receive a registration bonus. You can collect it via our Telegram bot — @freeSpartaBot
User avatar
CSZiggy
Posts: 604
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:44 pm

Re: ELDORADO - eld.club

Postby CSZiggy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:27 pm

Bob Cheung wrote:You can make a donation and make a withdraw at any time and without restrictions.

Bob Cheung wrote:ELDORADO is doing great. We've got lots of news we'd like to share — let's get to it right away. Bang, and off we go!

1. Compensations of the second wave have been fully paid! The money box now contains over 800 mln SPA!
The System's moneybox used to make all payments now contains over 800 mln SPA. We've made +100 mln SPA in 3 days — it's awesome! On this occasion, we launched the second wave of compensations. Another 15% of the remaining applicants received full payments totaling 21 mln SPA. The principle remains the same — compensation is first paid to the users who need it more, i. e. have applied for smaller amounts. The next wave will be launched when the amount in the moneybox reaches 1 bln SPA. Have a look at the money box here: https://blockchain.sparta.top/#/address ... AEVG8v6rdH



Mhhhh, that doesn't sound like getting a full withdrawl and without restrictions anytime I want it.
That sounds like 85% of the people wanting their payouts aren't getting them until more money is siphoned off the top by the club's owners.

So if I want all my payment and its too high, everyone else gets theirs before me? Why do I donate more to the pool so I cant get any of it at all?

Smells pretty scammy to me. :lol:
Bob Cheung
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:07 pm

Re: ELDORADO - eld.club

Postby Bob Cheung » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:10 am

ELDORADO will earn you a +0.00485917% profit every 8 minutes: +1% per day or +30% per month. To make it more visual, let's use a specific calculation example: how much you can earn if you make a donation worth of 1,000,000 SPA provided that this amount is left untouched. Thus, your donation of 1,000,000 SPA will grow as follows:

- To 1,300,000 in a month.
- To 1,690,000 in two months.
- To 2,197,000 in three months.
- To 4,826,809 in six months.
- To 23,298,085 in a year.

In just a year you can grow your capital by over 23 times! Have you ever seen anything like this in a bank or a HYIP project? It's unlikely! Given that SPA price will grow over this time, your profit will be phenomenal. Moreover, you won't lose anything even if the price goes down since the profit you make will cover your losses anyway.

Additionally, if you actively invite referrals, you will be able to earn much more — it's all in your hands. Therefore, don't waste your time — join ELDORADO, grow your capital and change the world for the better!

Join us now!

Image
Bob Cheung
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:07 pm

Re: ELDORADO - eld.club

Postby Bob Cheung » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:13 am

CSZiggy wrote:
Bob Cheung wrote:You can make a donation and make a withdraw at any time and without restrictions.

Bob Cheung wrote:ELDORADO is doing great. We've got lots of news we'd like to share — let's get to it right away. Bang, and off we go!

1. Compensations of the second wave have been fully paid! The money box now contains over 800 mln SPA!
The System's moneybox used to make all payments now contains over 800 mln SPA. We've made +100 mln SPA in 3 days — it's awesome! On this occasion, we launched the second wave of compensations. Another 15% of the remaining applicants received full payments totaling 21 mln SPA. The principle remains the same — compensation is first paid to the users who need it more, i. e. have applied for smaller amounts. The next wave will be launched when the amount in the moneybox reaches 1 bln SPA. Have a look at the money box here: https://blockchain.sparta.top/#/address ... AEVG8v6rdH



Mhhhh, that doesn't sound like getting a full withdrawl and without restrictions anytime I want it.
That sounds like 85% of the people wanting their payouts aren't getting them until more money is siphoned off the top by the club's owners.

So if I want all my payment and its too high, everyone else gets theirs before me? Why do I donate more to the pool so I cant get any of it at all?

Smells pretty scammy to me. :lol:

Too you are suspicious. It would be dangerous if you were a prosecutor, because absolutely do not delve into the essence, and read superficially and pulling out the context of the word.
User avatar
CSZiggy
Posts: 604
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:44 pm

Re: ELDORADO - eld.club

Postby CSZiggy » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:16 am

Bob Cheung wrote:
CSZiggy wrote:
Bob Cheung wrote:You can make a donation and make a withdraw at any time and without restrictions.

Bob Cheung wrote:ELDORADO is doing great. We've got lots of news we'd like to share — let's get to it right away. Bang, and off we go!

1. Compensations of the second wave have been fully paid! The money box now contains over 800 mln SPA!
The System's moneybox used to make all payments now contains over 800 mln SPA. We've made +100 mln SPA in 3 days — it's awesome! On this occasion, we launched the second wave of compensations. Another 15% of the remaining applicants received full payments totaling 21 mln SPA. The principle remains the same — compensation is first paid to the users who need it more, i. e. have applied for smaller amounts. The next wave will be launched when the amount in the moneybox reaches 1 bln SPA. Have a look at the money box here: https://blockchain.sparta.top/#/address ... AEVG8v6rdH



Mhhhh, that doesn't sound like getting a full withdrawl and without restrictions anytime I want it.
That sounds like 85% of the people wanting their payouts aren't getting them until more money is siphoned off the top by the club's owners.

So if I want all my payment and its too high, everyone else gets theirs before me? Why do I donate more to the pool so I cant get any of it at all?

Smells pretty scammy to me. :lol:

Too you are suspicious. It would be dangerous if you were a prosecutor, because absolutely do not delve into the essence, and read superficially and pulling out the context of the word.



They are your words not mine.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest