ELDORADO - eld.club

Discussion about topics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.
Forum rules
Links in initial topics in all Prohashing forums may only reference sites featuring two or more products or services.
Bob Cheung

Re: ELDORADO - eld.club

Post by Bob Cheung » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:45 am

They are your words not mine.
Yes, the text of the news from the telegrams of the chat club ELDORADO. But interpret from you, not knowing what it is about. it's just that you are so comfortable that it sounds like you write, losing the whole meaning of the original source. :))
With my respect for your business.
ELDORADO telegram chat: https://t.me/eldclubchaten
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:42 pm

So tell us again BOB, how is your FAKE club coming along?
Still paying out when people want? Or only 15% of the people who ask for it?
NO? not surprised with your FAKE club and its profits that no one earns.

There...Better?
Bob Cheung

Post by Bob Cheung » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:09 am

Best Video Contest!
Record creative video testimonials — and get awesome prizes!

Greetings, friends! We're announcing the Best Video Contest featuring video testimonials about the ELDORADO Global Mutual Aid Club! 4 winners will be awarded:

- Best Video — 1,000,000 SPA.
- Second Best Video — 500,000 SPA.
- Third Best Video — 300,000 SPA.
- “Audience Award” (as voted by the contestants) — 200,000 SPA.

1. Your video must be of high quality (good image, good sound);
2. Your testimonial must contain a direct invitation to join ELDORADO;
3. Duration of video: at least 20 seconds.

Prizes will be awarded to the best videos — the most creative and interesting!

To become a winner, make creative videos with an interesting plot motivating people to join ELDORADO! The more interesting your video is, the more chances you have got to win. So turn your imagination on and go ahead — to meet your good luck!

We will only accept new videos made after this piece of news has been published. Those of you who submitted their video within the “SPA equivalent of $10” can make a new video and take part in the contest on standard terms.

Make your videos and send them to the chatroom or to administrators via personal messages on Telegram or Skype.

Welcome to the Club!
Bob Cheung

Post by Bob Cheung » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:51 pm

While banks offer you “super-profitable deposits” with an interest of up to 15% per YEAR, ELDORADO consistently pays 30% per MONTH. A month on ELDORADO is like 2 years in a bank. 1 year on ELDORADO is like making a bank deposit for 24 (!) YEARS! There you go. Now — let's talk news.

1. We have 9,000 users!
The Club is continuing to actively grow. We've now hit the level of 9,000 users — it's the last big milestone before the precious “ten thousand” mark. We'll be 10,000 very soon, friends! It's a nice number we've deserved by our seamless and efficient operations! All of you who invite new users are doing a good job!

2. SPARTA: chances of going down in value are approaching zero, chances of going up are really good.
SPA buy order books are filled to the max. Over 13 BTC to be bought!
Demand for SPARTA is still on the rise. One of these days, a lot of big SPA buy orders with the price of 2 satoshis were created. Overall, users want to buy about 900 mln SPA worth over 13 BTC! It can only mean one thing: SPARTA will hardly go down in price — it has near-unbreakable support. Meanwhile, chances of buying SPA at the price of 3 satoshis continue to grow slimmer. The number of 3-satoshi orders is growing smaller — move fast and buy SPA while you still can to avoid tearing your hair out later. It seems to be heading for a price surge.

3. We're waiting for your awesome videos for the contest! The prize pool is 2 mln SPA! The contest will last until December 23 inclusive.
Don't forget we're having the Best Video Contest for our users. It's simple: make an awesome video and send it to our chatrooms or to our administrators via personal messages. The creator of the best video will be awarded with 1 mln SPA, the second best contestant will receive 500 thousand SPA, the third best — 300 thousand SPA, the Audience Award will be 200 thousand SPA. Don't ponder over it for too long — the contest will not last forever. December 23 is the last day of the contest — we're waiting for your videos!

Welcome to the Club!
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:44 pm

Bob Cheung wrote:While banks offer you “super-profitable deposits” with an interest of up to 15% per YEAR, ELDORADO consistently pays 30% per MONTH. A month on ELDORADO is like 2 years in a bank. 1 year on ELDORADO is like making a bank deposit for 24 (!) YEARS! There you go. Now — let's talk news.
Bob, I believe the difference there is, when a bank crashes and loses half its value, the economy has crashed and all the prices are also halved.
Having the USD go from $10 down to $5 is all good, as the cost of mil, bread, gas will follow suit and be cut in half or wont be afforded.

When your SPA coin goes belly up....the rest of the world just moves on unabated.

REALLY? 1 year in the club is like 24 years in the bank?
Its compounding interest at a rate of 1 time per day at 1% each additional day, forever and forever with no limits?
WOW amazing! I wish I could go buy some.

it appears US citizens are banned from using your service.
Too bad, wish I was able to try it at least.
Maybe if I move to canada I can give it a try from there.

Anyhow thanks for offering a very cool and lucrative club for us to join and get rekt in.
Bob Cheung

Post by Bob Cheung » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:47 pm

ELDORADO is a System that makes you richer every 8 minutes. What do you need to do? You need to buy SPARTA cryptocurrency, make a donation and voila — you make profit every 8 minutes. The bigger your donation is, the more profit you make — and you can withdraw your funds at any time.

Here's an example of how you can briefly tell people about ELDORADO if you want to invite them to the Club. You will then give them a link to our website and promotional materials: https://eld.club/promo.html. It seems like an easy matter. Try to do it — you will be astonished by the results. Let's discuss the news now.

1. All video bonuses have been paid.
Another wave of video bonus payments has completed. A reward of 120,000 SPA has been given to each video maker, as promised. If you haven't made a video yet, why not? The System is operating like clockwork, just don't be lazy. Publish your video testimonial and send the link to our chatrooms or to the administrators via personal messages to get your reward.

2. We have added the “Reviews” page.
We have added a page with your testimonials about the Club to our website. There's quite a lot of them, by the way. They will be useful for many users who have their doubts about the System's integrity for some reason. You can now view testimonials by real people on the website to help you make the right choice and become a part of our System. You can also send its URL to everyone you would like to invite to the Club. https://eld.club/reviews.html

3. Don't believe lies about Mavrodi being alive.
A video demonstrating an allegedly recent address by Sergey Mavrodi is circulating around the Web. In fact, this is nothing but manipulation — this video is using neurocomputer modeling. Mavrodi is our leader of all time. However, as grievous as it may be, he passed away. All attempts to show he has just been sick is a blazing lie aiming to make money out of his name.

That seems to be it for now. Make donations, invite new users and build teams. Help the System grow for the public good and let everyone win. Acknowledge this and don't be idle. If you've joined us, ELDORADO is your System.

Welcome to the Club!
Bob Cheung

Post by Bob Cheung » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:58 pm

CSZiggy wrote:
Bob Cheung wrote:While banks offer you “super-profitable deposits” with an interest of up to 15% per YEAR, ELDORADO consistently pays 30% per MONTH. A month on ELDORADO is like 2 years in a bank. 1 year on ELDORADO is like making a bank deposit for 24 (!) YEARS! There you go. Now — let's talk news.
Bob, I believe the difference there is, when a bank crashes and loses half its value, the economy has crashed and all the prices are also halved.
Having the USD go from $10 down to $5 is all good, as the cost of mil, bread, gas will follow suit and be cut in half or wont be afforded.

When your SPA coin goes belly up....the rest of the world just moves on unabated.

REALLY? 1 year in the club is like 24 years in the bank?
Its compounding interest at a rate of 1 time per day at 1% each additional day, forever and forever with no limits?
WOW amazing! I wish I could go buy some.

it appears US citizens are banned from using your service.
Too bad, wish I was able to try it at least.
Maybe if I move to canada I can give it a try from there.

Anyhow thanks for offering a very cool and lucrative club for us to join and get rekt in.
Hello dear, CSZiggy. I recommend that you start to learn what money is? What is a partial reservation of banks in the production of money from nothing when issuing loans.

This world of bankers, those who print money, in any amount.
Bob Cheung

Post by Bob Cheung » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:56 am

Merry Christmas!
Compensation payments have successfully completed!
The Christmas theme on the website
Dear friends, at the end of December, Christians all over the world commemorate the birth of Christ. This wonderful time is the epitome of kindness and cheer! We warmly congratulate all people who celebrate this wonderful holiday. May magic, warmth, love, peace and harmony be with you in everything you do!

In order to create a festive mood, we have decorated our website in a Christmas and New Year manner.

At this magic time, another great thing has occurred. The amount in the moneybox has hit the level of 1 billion SPA! https://blockchain.sparta.top/#/address ... AEVG8v6rdH.
This means that it's high time to pay compensations for your "losses" in the previous versions of ELDORADO.

Another 26% of the remaining applicants received full payments totaling 31 mln SPA. The principle remains the same — compensation is first paid to the users who need it more, i. e. have applied for smaller amounts. The next wave will be launched when the amount in the moneybox reaches 1.25 bln SPA.

Merry Christmas! May your most sacred wishes come true.
Sincerely yours, the team of ELDORADO! Welcome to the Club!

Bob Cheung

Post by Bob Cheung » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:49 am

ELDORADO wishes a Happy New year!
We are over 10,000 members!
SPARTA shows a positive trend.
Dear friends, New Year is at the door! Little time is left until its arrival. We sincerely wish you a Happy New Year. We wish you a lot of happiness, health, love, and peace.

Before the start of the new year, we have achieved another important result: 10,000 people have joined us! We would like to thank each member of our Club for their faith in our common cause. Get involved in the development of the System: make donations, invite new members, build your teams. We are sure that in the new year we will become even stronger and have even more members!

The other good news is a “bullish” trend at the market.
Currently, there have been a lot of buy transactions at the price of 3 satoshi. It points to a beginning of a positive trend. On top of all the wonders, the new year will make us a gift - the growth of the SPA price!

Friends, may the New Year bring you success and prosperity. Let you dear people be healthy, your house be full of peace and your heart be full of love! Be happy! We love you!

Welcome to the Club!

Bob Cheung

Post by Bob Cheung » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:51 pm

Dear friends, wishing you a Happy New Year! ELDORADO is currently experiencing technical issues with its servers and that this may cause login problems. We are working to solve this bug but because of the holidays, it may take some time. Do not worry, the issue is only with the display of data whereas the System itself works as it should. Your donation amount keeps growing; you can continue to make new donations; your money is safe. Have a look at the money box here https://blockchain.sparta.top/#/address ... AEVG8v6rdH.

Welcome to the Club!