Beer Money Forum

Discussion about topics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.
Forum rules
Links in initial topics in all Prohashing forums may only reference sites featuring two or more products or services.
THESUPERSINGH

Beer Money Forum

Post by THESUPERSINGH » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:11 am

Beer Money Forum is a pay to post Forum from where we can earn by posting comments and threads. We can earn 20 BMF ( Forum currency) per comment and 50 BMF per thread and we can make 3 comments and 3 threads every hour and 1000 BMF is equal to $1. Besides the website have different sections from where we can learn about all the money making ways and things which can Interest us like Bitcoins etc. and separate section for Surveys websites, PTC, Rewarding Apps etc.

You can make a request for payment as per below details.

PayPal - $1 minimum

Payeer - $1 minimum

Perfect Money - $1 minimum

Bitcoin - $10 minimum

ETHEREUM - $10 minimum

Skrill - $10 minimum

Besides, we can earn $1 when our referral completes 100 posts. Thanks.
happietappy

Re: Beer Money Forum

Post by happietappy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:28 pm

nice post! the site is legit and i have seen some members posting prove of payment
Galaxy23

Post by Galaxy23 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:49 am

Im already a member in BeerMoneyForum , and this forum taking a long times from my day , I am working hard and very active , I can take part in different discussions .

I actually love the community because I can relate to a lot of topics , I share my experience , my opinions , my reviews , my payments proofs , I deal in the market section to earn more BMF , a very friendly Admin and many things to check ! , in the end you learn and earn .
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:17 am

I tried using this on one of the non-profit sites I run to manage posting and spam messages.
It didn't work out very well at all. It's a total mess.
It's a nice idea in theory, but in practice it doesn't work as well as it should.

It's also a bit scammy when 3 people who have never posted anything on the forum before all come to this post and comment on it as their very first posts 30 seconds after joining...I smell bullshit post counters and fake accounts popping up a post that REALLY doesnt deserve it.

IT SUCKS.
Galaxy23

Post by Galaxy23 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:13 am

@CSZiggy , No bro , we are not fake accounts , you can fInd us as active members in BeerMoneyForum :D , give us a visit :P
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:18 pm

Galaxy23 wrote:@CSZiggy , No bro , we are not fake accounts , you can fInd us as active members in BeerMoneyForum :D , give us a visit :P

So not fake accounts on there...just on here to prop up your lame forum concept?
happietappy

Post by happietappy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:13 pm

happietappy wrote:nice post! the site is legit and i have seen some members posting prove of payment
Long time since i made this post.. BMF is still very Legit. Made two successful withdrawals without any issues. Below is my payment proof.
Apart from the reward system, the forum is also very informative and it members are really friendly