Wedding favor sites?

Discussion about topics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.
Forum rules
Links in initial topics in all Prohashing forums may only reference sites featuring two or more products or services.
Daman06

Re: Wedding favor sites?

Post by Daman06 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:20 am

Hey girl, you are at right place. Actually last year I attended my best friend’s wedding and got a really cool pair of sunglasses as wedding favor. I was so impressed with the favor that I called my friend to know the place where he got these wedding favor ideas. Then he told me about an amazing online store where he did all the shopping. You must try out there.
Last edited by Daman06 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:31 am

why bother, no one cares.
Last edited by CSZiggy on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:12 am

CSZiggy wrote:Very impressive. Would be more impressive if it had anything crypto currency related or if I could purchase or sell crypto for those services.

This is just an ad. The reply likely made by the same person who asked the question a few days earlier.

Daman06--when was the wedding?
Who got married?
Can you link to the item you got as a wedding favor for us to see it?
If it's an ad, then it's a poor one because it doesn't even link to the product.
Ichazi

Post by Ichazi » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:55 am

Here's an idea that my cousin used: They got some packets of wildflower seeds from their local ironmonger or garden centre and made smaller packets from card/crepe paper that matched their colour scheme. Then, they put a couple of pinches of seeds into their home-made little packets and sealed them closed. Onto each packet, they stuck a square of paper with a little poem on (something like "Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination." by Voltaire), whith an invitation to take the seeds away and plant them. That way, the bride and groom's love will grow and flourish like the flowers.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Life consists in what a man is thinking of all day.
Cheers,Ichazi Diceus