Like LTC at $3, NYC is a diamond in the rough today

A community for developers and users of NewYorkcoin.
icyhaute

Like LTC at $3, NYC is a diamond in the rough today

Post by icyhaute » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:38 pm

I'm always looking to mine things before they're big, and NYC is my new digibyte.

It's got a new team, growing community, growing exchange support, growing retail adoption in a slow but impressive and progressive local effort that's at the heart of real adoption in every coin, a great roadmap that complements the local strategy with a global one and best of all, a low, low point of entry. To me, this is like mining Litecoin at $3. People were dismissive, called it a testnet or worse, but between years in obscurity actually picking up real users one by one and organic transactions both user to user and as a workaround to move value between exchanges without paying btc tx fees, Litecoin's bigger strategy started to hatch just over a year ago, and people still dismissed it. Not only did it ATH around $420, but it's really joined the top tier of currencies at this point and its infrastructure grows every day.

NYC's recent highs during the last market wide boom was around 9/100s of a penny, roughly 9x it's current price, and that was almost all value gained before the current momentum really got underway. I think .0009 is practically built in once the market recovers from the cloud it's under now, and that's before the market begins to evaluate the revitalization of NYC.

If you want to follow the market once most of the easy value gains are in place, check back this time next year and pay a lot for a little. If you want to lead the market, get a lot today for just a little mining power. Thanks to prohashing's custom payouts, you don't even need scrypt gear to mine it, x11, sha and equihash miners can grab it easily too, no exchanges needed. There are a number of NYC community members who have GPUs who couldn't really mine before but can do really well now since prohashing added equihash.