Anyone have any information on Rissminer

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Alynn

Anyone have any information on Rissminer

Post by Alynn » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:31 am

I'm looking at their DBT miner and for the price you get a lot of power. My searches online show them to be legit.

Have any of you used/worked with them?
The 3.25 month ROI is tempting enough to take out a small personal loan to buy it.
silverthorne928

Re: Anyone have any information on Rissminer

Post by silverthorne928 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:35 pm

Would you trust buying from this company? First problem that I see is that they have no phone number where you can contact them,
elussive

Post by elussive » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:21 pm

I'm also looking in to RissMiner, by exploring forums and reddit, they seem legit. I dropped them an email message as well.

In Reddit, they said, that they also provide phone number per request. Have't seen any negative review so far. Maybe there will be more opinions?
Alynn

Post by Alynn » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:34 pm

Yeah I've also found articles by yahoo and a few others on them as well. They are registered on the uk governments business website as well.
elussive

Post by elussive » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:31 am

I've also find this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGHDd11 ... rogressBar

Guy talk about website, which looks and sells exact same products as RissMiner. In the comments section, there's a plenty of guys who are saying this company is scam.

Domain was registered only on 26th of october
Alynn

Post by Alynn » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:58 am

I'm starting to lean away from it now. I sent them an email so we will see what that says.

But it looks like the wording is the same in multiple instances between known scams and this one. I find it odd that news sites would jump on it as legit.

But it looks like this particular scam has been going with different names for awhile. Oh well. Back to 20 dollars a day with old hardware.

The biggest killer for me is I went to the uk website and looked at their business filings.
mrpoele

Post by mrpoele » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:02 pm

It's a scam. Do a reverse lookup on the images of their employees on the site.
silverthorne928

Post by silverthorne928 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:32 pm

I emailed then twice now without a response.
silverthorne928

Post by silverthorne928 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:51 pm

Definitively a scam, these picture were found at other sites and look just like the people on the rissminer site.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... w1oM&itg=1

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2253/ ... 1570710153