Any plan for an ASIAN Server for ETHASH? Any AUTOLYKOS plan in the near feature?

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
blackmennewstyle

Any plan for an ASIAN Server for ETHASH? Any AUTOLYKOS plan in the near feature?

Post by blackmennewstyle » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:32 pm

Hello,

I have two questions regarding two different mining algorithms.

Do you guys have any plan for opening an Asian mining server for ETHASH? I'm living in Thailand and i would like to have a server geographically more closer to me :roll: A lot of ETHASH mining pools actually have one Asian server located in Singapore. It would be nice if you guys could offer us the same service.

Also, another question which has probably been asked a couple of times already, do you guys have plans for offering some AUTOLYKOS mining service in the future? If yes, don't forget as well to open an Asian server ;)

Enjoy the rest of your week and keep it up the great job ;)
Sarah Manter

Re: Any plan for an ASIAN Server for ETHASH? Any AUTOLYKOS plan in the near feature?

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:52 am

blackmennewstyle wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:32 pm Hello,

I have two questions regarding two different mining algorithms.

Do you guys have any plan for opening an Asian mining server for ETHASH? I'm living in Thailand and i would like to have a server geographically more closer to me :roll: A lot of ETHASH mining pools actually have one Asian server located in Singapore. It would be nice if you guys could offer us the same service.

Also, another question which has probably been asked a couple of times already, do you guys have plans for offering some AUTOLYKOS mining service in the future? If yes, don't forget as well to open an Asian server ;)

Enjoy the rest of your week and keep it up the great job ;)
Hello, and thank you for mining with Prohashing! While we have considered an Asian server, there are several factors, including manpower, that don't make it feasible at this time.