Phoenix miner and/or Team Red Miner connection

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
dhr09

Phoenix miner and/or Team Red Miner connection

Post by dhr09 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:45 am

Hi guys, I have no problem setting up and running gminer. But am having issues getting Phoenix and Team Red to connect and start with prohashing even though I use them on other pools. Any advice on setting them up for prohashing?

Thanks
-MaVerick-

Re: Phoenix miner and/or Team Red Miner connection

Post by -MaVerick- » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:27 am

Are you by any chance using Awesome Miner? I had to delete the worker instead of editing it when switching to some mining softwares or else they could not connect.
dhr09

Post by dhr09 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:56 am

No running from .bat file.
jreysack

Post by jreysack » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:03 pm

what algo? for ethereum im using phoenix miner

here is what my batch file looks like...

Code: Select all

PhoenixMiner.exe -pool prohashing.com:3339 -wal "prohash username" -epsw "password arguments" -coin eth
pause
gminer i have:

Code: Select all

miner.exe --algo ethash --intensity 100 100 --server prohashing.com:3339 --user "username" -p password arguments

pause