GM Miner

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
batmaus2

GM Miner

Post by batmaus2 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:15 am

Hello

maybe I can get help.

the last 6 day come every 30 to 60 minutes Miner Terminated.

I have a 3080.

Is the GM Miner not so stable?
-MaVerick-

Re: GM Miner

Post by -MaVerick- » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:38 am

Did you check your internet connection and/or temperatures of the card? Sounds like something is fishy and bringing the software to kill itself.
Leila123

Re: GM Miner

Post by Leila123 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:10 pm

you should start studying this area in more detail and try to increase your knowledge and skills in order to make big money in this way. I advise you to start Conflux mining. I am sure that this will give you the opportunity to change your negative opinion about mining. I think you can make good money if you put in a little effort. I advise you not to give up and wish you good luck