Prohashing pool links showing up as dead

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
psylocyber

Prohashing pool links showing up as dead

Post by psylocyber » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:04 pm

Having problem linking up my Innosilicon scrypt miners with prohashing. Connections keep showing up as dead. I’m sure it’s a problem on my end, but I don’t know what. I used the configurator and I’ve used this site for years but I am having some weird issues on my home network but configuring the pools is so straight forward and the miners are both working on nicehash (of all places)

I am also having a similar issue with my z11 where it shows the piratepool as dead yet the nicehash pool link is working.
psylocyber

Re: Prohashing pool links showing up as dead

Post by psylocyber » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:18 pm

Nevermind, problem resolved. Thanks for all the help tho. The response was overwhelming.
Sweendawg

Post by Sweendawg » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:08 pm

Hey there I just tried to set up an A10 for the first time and it's showing up as dead as well. The Antpool connections seem fine. What did you do to fix it?

BTW - the configurator said just put in the suffix, it didn't give the full URL, so I added stratum..
steve_empire

Post by steve_empire » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:12 pm

If the Sha-256 pool link shows as dead, try connecting without the "c=bitcoin" argument and see if it connects then...