Can you use HiveOS with prohashing? What about AsicBoost?

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
ForumMax25x

Can you use HiveOS with prohashing? What about AsicBoost?

Post by ForumMax25x » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:55 pm

Is anyone using HiveOS with Prohashing?
Asicboost doesn't look like it's working right with all 0's where there should be numbers.
SpaceCase418

Re: Can you use HiveOS with prohashing? What about AsicBoost?

Post by SpaceCase418 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:31 pm

I’m trying to figure this out too. About to set up a mixed rig and I want to use hive os. But as far as I can tell it means switching away from prohashing. Please some one confirm.
ToeKnee

Post by ToeKnee » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:39 pm

I use HiveOS with Prohashing; All my L3+ use the HiveOS firmware. All my 5700XTs and RX 580s are on HiveOS. I had to contribute some ETH to pay for each HiveOS farm.
SpaceCase418

Post by SpaceCase418 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:23 pm

ToeKnee wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:39 pm I use HiveOS with Prohashing; All my L3+ use the HiveOS firmware. All my 5700XTs and RX 580s are on HiveOS. I had to contribute some ETH to pay for each HiveOS farm.
How do you point hive to prohashing?