Attempting to Utilize XMRig Proxy Server

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
bMeister1

Attempting to Utilize XMRig Proxy Server

Post by bMeister1 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:21 am

Has anyone here had any success using the XMRig Proxy Server to unify your Monero miner connections to Prohashing? With two XMRig miners doing about 10KH/s and a third one coming online as soon as the new processor comes, I am considering utilizing the developer's proxy server to reduce complexity and network loads. The trouble is that the documentation is sparse at best and not helpful at all. I am operating under the assumption that my workers would connect to the proxy server and the proxy would connect to Prohashing but I am completely lost on how to properly configure both the server itself and adjust my miners to connect to it. Any tips or config file examples would be greatly appreciated!