Proswitching doesn't work

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Tallwalker

Proswitching doesn't work

Post by Tallwalker » Sun May 23, 2021 12:19 pm

I followed the GPU guide on prohashing to edit my eth.bat which works great, i configured my miner to track electricity which works great. the only issue is when i configure my miner to proswitching it says to replace "--server prohashing:3339" with "--server stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3336" which doesn't work, i even tried "--server prohashing:3336" but it still doesn't work. Can someone please help me, thanks.
sonicrules

Re: Proswitching doesn't work

Post by sonicrules » Sun May 23, 2021 1:02 pm

Tallwalker wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:19 pm I followed the GPU guide on prohashing to edit my eth.bat which works great, i configured my miner to track electricity which works great. the only issue is when i configure my miner to proswitching it says to replace "--server prohashing:3339" with "--server stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3336" which doesn't work, i even tried "--server prohashing:3336" but it still doesn't work. Can someone please help me, thanks.
When you switch to proswitching in the worker configurator the algorithm at the top switches back to the default. Change it back, or more simply, stick with port 3339.
Tallwalker

Post by Tallwalker » Sun May 23, 2021 5:37 pm

sonicrules wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:02 pm
Tallwalker wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:19 pm I followed the GPU guide on prohashing to edit my eth.bat which works great, i configured my miner to track electricity which works great. the only issue is when i configure my miner to proswitching it says to replace "--server prohashing:3339" with "--server stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3336" which doesn't work, i even tried "--server prohashing:3336" but it still doesn't work. Can someone please help me, thanks.
When you switch to proswitching in the worker configurator the algorithm at the top switches back to the default. Change it back, or more simply, stick with port 3339.
Ok i tried that and it still doesn't work, i get a message saying "Miner terminated, watchdog will restart process after 10 seconds". For reference, this is what my eth.bat file currently says,
"miner.exe --algo ethash --server stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3339 --user Tallwalker --pass 1=8,a=ethash,w=150,p=0.11,n=Tallwalker
pause"
Alynn

Post by Alynn » Sun May 23, 2021 7:28 pm

take off the stratum+tcp://
sonicrules

Post by sonicrules » Mon May 24, 2021 11:59 am

Tallwalker wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 5:37 pm
sonicrules wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:02 pm
Ok i tried that and it still doesn't work, i get a message saying "Miner terminated, watchdog will restart process after 10 seconds". For reference, this is what my eth.bat file currently says,
"miner.exe --algo ethash --server stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3339 --user Tallwalker --pass 1=8,a=ethash,w=150,p=0.11,n=Tallwalker
pause"
The pass should start with l=8 and not 1=8. That's a lowercase L. I get you, because it definitely looks like a one on the worker configurator page.
I believe your command should be:

Code: Select all

miner.exe --algo ethash --server stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3339 --user Tallwalker --pass l=8,a=ethash,w=150,p=0.11,n=Tallwalker
pause
Tallwalker

Post by Tallwalker » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:11 pm

@sonicrules Ok thanks, I'll give that a try