Any ccminer neoscrypt miners out there?

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
robdavmil

Any ccminer neoscrypt miners out there?

Post by robdavmil » Sat May 22, 2021 1:20 pm

Looking for someone to share their .bat text to mine feathercoin on Prohashing. Or actually mine any neoscrypt coins. I’ve tried a few things and I’m stuck. I’m sure there’s someone smarter then me out there who’s figured it out .

Thanks!
Marduke

Re: Any ccminer neoscrypt miners out there?

Post by Marduke » Mon May 31, 2021 8:52 pm

Well....It should look something like the following;

ccminer-x64.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3338 -u YourProhashUsedID.{YourRigName} -p a=neoscrypt,n=[YourRigName}
pause

So, if your name was your prohashing login and you had a rig/worker named 'TestRig'. The following would mine neoscrypt in FPPS mode.
It would look like;

ccminer-x64.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3338 -u robdavmil.TestRig -p a=neoscrypt,n=TestRig
pause

Here are the lines if you wanted to mine just feathercoin. Here is the command for all 3 modes; FPPS, PPLNS, and solo ;

FPPS mode
-------------
ccminer-x64.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3338 -u robdavmil.TestRig -p a=neoscrypt,c=feathercoin,n=TestRig

PPLNS mode
--------------
ccminer-x64.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3338 -u robdavmil.TestRig -p a=neoscrypt,c=feathercoin,n=TestRig,m=pplns

solo mode
------------
ccminer-x64.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3338 -u robdavmil.TestRig -p a=neoscrypt,c=feathercoin,n=TestRig,m=solo

I HIGHLY recommend their worker configurator under the Tools menu to help with the commands.

Hope this helps a little.

https://prohashing.com/tools/miner-conf ... r/Equihash