No Longer Connects

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Mura

No Longer Connects

Post by Mura » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:29 pm

5 days ago, my antminers stopped connecting. I made no changes. I couldn't get the website to load either
In another browser, with a VPN, I was able to log into prohashing. Odd

I can mine at another pool but boy I miss prohashing.

Any idea's?
Steve Sokolowski

Re: No Longer Connects

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:09 pm

Mura wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:29 pm 5 days ago, my antminers stopped connecting. I made no changes. I couldn't get the website to load either
In another browser, with a VPN, I was able to log into prohashing. Odd

I can mine at another pool but boy I miss prohashing.

Any idea's?
Unfortunately, we're not aware of any easy fixes when both a miner and a browser can't connect. We'll need to gather more information to start an investigation.

Please submit a support ticket and we'll be glad to help.
Mura

Post by Mura » Sat May 01, 2021 1:07 pm

neither my regular or forum login allow me to access the support ticket. can't win.
I was hoping there was a change on your end that cut off my miners. But I fear it is my internet provider somehow blocking prohashing or your hosting. I tried a VPN router but it didn't solve the problem. litecoinpool stopped working as well.
Alynn

Post by Alynn » Sat May 01, 2021 1:08 pm

Mura wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 1:07 pm neither my regular or forum login allow me to access the support ticket. can't win.
I was hoping there was a change on your end that cut off my miners. But I fear it is my internet provider somehow blocking prohashing or your hosting. I tried a VPN router but it didn't solve the problem. litecoinpool stopped working as well.
The ticket system is its own system, if you have never used it before just make an account. If you have, it will be your email address that you used to make the jira account.
Mura

Post by Mura » Sat May 01, 2021 3:34 pm

signed up for the ticket system but there in no input field to describe the issue
Description of Issue
Please provide a value for required field 'Description of Issue'
Alynn

Post by Alynn » Sat May 01, 2021 6:08 pm

Mura wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 3:34 pm signed up for the ticket system but there in no input field to describe the issue
Description of Issue
Please provide a value for required field 'Description of Issue'
Refresh, that happens on occasion.