Multiples of the same rig showing

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
OptimusPrime

Multiples of the same rig showing

Post by OptimusPrime » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:55 pm

A couple of times today my dashboard has reported multiple instances of the same worker. Is there a fix, or flag I need to append to my json file to prevent this?

Thank you for your feedback.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Multiples of the same rig showing

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:16 pm

OptimusPrime wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:55 pm A couple of times today my dashboard has reported multiple instances of the same worker. Is there a fix, or flag I need to append to my json file to prevent this?

Thank you for your feedback.
This behavior often indicates that your connection is unstable. The miners are reconnecting before the 60s timeout occurs on the mining server.

Have you checked to see whether you are encountering connectivity issues?
OptimusPrime

Re: Multiples of the same rig showing

Post by OptimusPrime » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:22 pm

It went away and may have been me switching between devices. I have a dock connected to a USB3 switch. When I switch to a different device, they move from the dock's wired ethernet to their own wifi connection.