S19Pro will not connect to PH but will connect to SP.

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
ToeKnee

S19Pro will not connect to PH but will connect to SP.

Post by ToeKnee » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:13 am

I do not know why -- but when I configure my Bitmain S19Pro to use Slushpool, everything connects and I successfully mine. But when I attempt to use Prohashing, I get chip errors and failure to connect and mine. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Steve Sokolowski

Re: S19Pro will not connect to PH but will connect to SP.

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:24 pm

ToeKnee wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:13 am I do not know why -- but when I configure my Bitmain S19Pro to use Slushpool, everything connects and I successfully mine. But when I attempt to use Prohashing, I get chip errors and failure to connect and mine. Does anyone have any suggestions?

We've had multiple reports in the past that S19 miners have some sort of issue with the pool, but even though we asked them all, nobody has permitted us to connect to one to debug.

Would you be willing to submit a support ticket and allow us to connect to the miner for testing? If so, we'll pay you for the wasted mining time.
ToeKnee

Post by ToeKnee » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:55 pm

Yes sir, I will assist.

Edit:
Ticket #UST-9077 submitted.
Last edited by ToeKnee on Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:00 pm

ToeKnee wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:55 pm Yes sir, I will assist.
Great! Please submit a support ticket so that we don't have to share information publicly in these forums, and we'll be glad to take you up on your offer. Thanks again!