Add ProHashing to Rave OS Custom Pools Noob

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
darkdefender

Add ProHashing to Rave OS Custom Pools Noob

Post by darkdefender » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:54 pm

Hi, I'm trying to add prohashing to my pool options in RaveOS but am having some difficulty identifying some of the different fields and what needs to be entered into them for it to work? I am new to all this so if these are noob questions please forgive me.

The fields I am having difficulty with are the 1.Ewal template, 2. Pool mode, and 3.Connection type.

1. The help guide for RaveOS suggests %EWAL%.%RIG_NAME%. I just don't know if this would also apply for Prohashing or if its different?
2. Pool mode gives a few options: default, qtminer, nicehash, proxy. Again, I did see that there is a proxy option from prohashing but am not clear on the details. If someone could let me know if default will work fine?
3.Connection type has options: Default, ssl, http, tls. I am guessing connection type would be http or would default work?

Any help much appreciated. Again, I apologize again if these are total noob questions but thats what I am.
MarauderX

Re: Add ProHashing to Rave OS Custom Pools Noob

Post by MarauderX » Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:03 pm

Hi Dark,

I am new here, and am now in the same situation as you. Did you find a solution by chance?

Thanks.
Mastermind007

Post by Mastermind007 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:29 pm

As with most command line miners, put your prohashing username in place of the wallet id.
The is a proxy but that should only be needed if you have trouble connecting (something blocking the standard connection).
Mode is usually referring to FPPS, PPLNS or SOLO. Not sure if this is is the same for RaveOs
darkdefender

Post by darkdefender » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:25 pm

Thank you for your input. I ended up just going with NbMiner and windows for now. Something I will try in the future when I have a couple more miners. I'll post back with details if I do get that set up. Thank you and sorry I can't help you out yet as I still also don't have a solution but the input he just provided should help.