The static coin being mined went into error.

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
chasran01

The static coin being mined went into error.

Post by chasran01 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:55 am

Greetings,

I'm currently set for solo mining DigiByte, and found a block last evening with no problem, however, this morning for the past many hours, I'm getting the following errors and my miners are sitting waiting for shares more than actually doing anything productive:

Connection Errors Detected
Disconnect (5) The static coin being mined went into error.

Rejected Share Reason
Mine is using an incorrect algorithm

When I check the miner status locally, they are up, operational and nothing has changed. Prohash as a site in whole is slow to respond, with some instances of the site not being accessible.
I'm still using the a=scrypt,c=digibyte,m=solo switches, so anything else going on? Thanks in advance!

**EDIT**

For giggles, I went to try Verge, and getting the same issue. Static coin being mined went into error. So it is not just isolated to DB. Thank you.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: The static coin being mined went into error.

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:41 am

We're not aware of any issues right now, and the "Live coin status" page doesn't indicate that either of these coins are currently in error.

I think the best choice right now would be for you to create a support ticket. That way, we can ask for some personal information, like your account's username, which we can look back at to review previous errors. We can also track the status of the investigation and assign it to the person who is most qualified to resolve the issue.
MoonKnight

Post by MoonKnight » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:02 am

I can confirm that I am also getting connection errors. Specifically Skein > DigiByte.

[2021-03-15 14:04:19] 1 miner thread started, using 'skein' algorithm.
[2021-03-15 14:04:19] Stratum authentication failed
[2021-03-15 14:04:19] ...retry after 30 seconds
Last edited by MoonKnight on Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
chasran01

Post by chasran01 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:03 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:41 am We're not aware of any issues right now, and the "Live coin status" page doesn't indicate that either of these coins are currently in error.

I think the best choice right now would be for you to create a support ticket. That way, we can ask for some personal information, like your account's username, which we can look back at to review previous errors. We can also track the status of the investigation and assign it to the person who is most qualified to resolve the issue.
Done - Very much appreciate all you folks do! Stay safe and thanks in advance!
chasran01

Post by chasran01 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:19 am

To follow up - Selecting Proswitch mines LTC, XVG and DGB with no errors. Switch to Static Coin and they continue to give the reported errors.
Steven Godshall

Post by Steven Godshall » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:20 pm

This issue should be resolved since earlier today. Though, let us know if it occurs again.
chasran01

Post by chasran01 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:43 pm

Steven Godshall wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:20 pm This issue should be resolved since earlier today. Though, let us know if it occurs again.
Greetings, It did, and I updated the ticket when it occurred. Thanks in advance!