most profitable algorithm

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
n2nshadow

most profitable algorithm

Post by n2nshadow » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:26 pm

So maybe this is an odd question. But I'm gonna ask it anyway.

So, mining Ethash is the most profitable at the moment, but that not really my question. Is there a more profitable algo? Since we get paid in the coin of our choice based on shares submitted. Is it possibly more profitable to use our gpu on a faster algo, that submits more shares? I'm not trying to cheat the system, just thinking outside the box a bit I guess. thoughts?
TheWhispers

Re: most profitable algorithm

Post by TheWhispers » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:57 pm

Ethash is the absolute best for GPUs right now :D
n2nshadow

Re: most profitable algorithm

Post by n2nshadow » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:03 am

yeah, I tried a few others and realized this pretty quickly :)