Bitmain E3 Problem

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
kshikchiapp

Bitmain E3 Problem used FIRMWARE v560

Post by kshikchiapp » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:19 am

hello
Can E3 mine ETH on firmware v560?
how much does it profit make?
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Bitmain E3 Problem used FIRMWARE v560

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:00 am

kshikchiapp wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:19 am hello
Can E3 mine ETH on firmware v560?
how much does it profit make?
No. The E3 will never be able to mine ETH again, because Ethereum mining now requires more memory than the e3 supports.

You'll have to mine other coins. Expanse is probably the best choice with an e3, although that could have changed by the time you look at the list.
Dallquen

Re: Bitmain E3 Problem

Post by Dallquen » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:16 pm

Hello everyone, I have a question I am new to mining, I was wondering if it is possible to mine tron (trx) with the antminer E3, I know that the antminer E3 is designed to mine ethash and etchash but as now you cannot mine ethereum with maybe the trx if possible, someone has proven it.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:57 am

Dallquen wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:16 pm Hello everyone, I have a question I am new to mining, I was wondering if it is possible to mine tron (trx) with the antminer E3, I know that the antminer E3 is designed to mine ethash and etchash but as now you cannot mine ethereum with maybe the trx if possible, someone has proven it.
TRON is a proof-of-stake coin, so it can't be mined, unfortunately. You're welcome to mine a different algorithm, though, and to earn TRON.
Dallquen

Post by Dallquen » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:03 pm

thanks for the answer, but what i want to know is if anyone is using antminer e3 to mine other ethash based coins, ask about tron coin because recently discovering unmineable.com which allows me to mine ethash to get TRX and i want to know if possible do the same with antminer e3
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:11 am

Dallquen wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:03 pm thanks for the answer, but what i want to know is if anyone is using antminer e3 to mine other ethash based coins, ask about tron coin because recently discovering unmineable.com which allows me to mine ethash to get TRX and i want to know if possible do the same with antminer e3
Yes, you can mine any ethash coin with an e3 here to earn TRON. Just set your payout proportions to 100% TRON, and use the e3 on the "ethash-lowmemory" algorithm.