Account Retrieval

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
mearvk

Account Retrieval

Post by mearvk » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:04 pm

Hello.

Kindly I had an open ticket, I believe about this some time ago. Is there a way to get the account back. I've attempted the 'lost password' with no success. I'm not quite sure what the username was. I can verify with picture of my driver's license if needed. It's not a huge amount of Bitcoin but I'd like to move to it my wallet if possible.

Thanks,

Max Rupplin
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Account Retrieval

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:26 pm

If you submit a ticket and provide the username, Chris can have the bitcoins paid to the wallet address that is already on file, if you aren't able to access your E-Mail address or lost your two-factor authentication keys. Would that help?
mearvk

Post by mearvk » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:37 pm

So I created an account for creating a ticket. I try to access Support and get dumped out at: https://jira.prohashing.com/servicedesk ... portal%2F1

"Forgot your Password" doesn't forward any email as far as I can tell. I don't see a way under Account to set or change email.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:46 pm

What is the username of the account that you're having trouble accessing? Are you asking for us to send a payout to the address on file?
mearvk

Post by mearvk » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:06 pm

Thanks for replying. I have MAXR1 as username. Can anything be done? And no, I have a new wallet now.
mearvk

Post by mearvk » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:48 pm

Good afternoon. Can you guys check on this for me please. I'm not in a hurry; could wait until New Years if that's indicated.

Thanks.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:31 am

mearvk wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:48 pm Good afternoon. Can you guys check on this for me please. I'm not in a hurry; could wait until New Years if that's indicated.

Thanks.
I looked into this account and found that its balances are too low to send across the networks. The BCHABC balance is $0.002, and the ETH balance is $0.70. These balances would be eaten up by transaction fees, so there is no money to be sent.

Sorry to disappoint you!
mearvk

Post by mearvk » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:52 pm

I appreciate you looking; I thought we had around $200.00.