Awesome miner setup with prohash

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
timamin

Awesome miner setup with prohash

Post by timamin » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:32 pm

Hi I am looking to setup awesome miner to run on my prohash account and used the one click setup from their website. it never asks for the login info for prohash so it never starts mining. does anyone have a fix for this? or is there a setup guide for running claymore miner on prohash? I'm looking to run a multiple radeon vii rig on here since my L3++'s do so well on it.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Awesome miner setup with prohash

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:13 pm

I'll take a look at this tomorrow and get back to you within a day.

I'm not an expert with Awesome Miner, but I was in contact with them about six months ago. Perhaps there is just a bug in Awesome Miner's software.
timamin

Post by timamin » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:44 pm

thank you for the help
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:46 am

timamin wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:44 pm thank you for the help
I downloaded the latest version of Awesome miner just now, and didn't encounter any issues. The software prompted me for a username immediately upon clicking the link.

Are you sure you're using the latest version of their software? Perhaps you could download it today and try again. They specifically wrote that users should confirm they are using the latest version, as there are issues with earlier versions with the one-click feature.
timamin

Post by timamin » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:35 pm

I have version 7.7.4 i went to https://www.awesomeminer.com/pools/prohashing and clicked the 2nd one for one click setup then it asks me for a worker name I put it in then it just shows a managed miner. when i start it it says

ETH: Stratum - Connected (prohashing.com:3339) (unsecure)
ETH: Authorization failed
: {"id":2,"result":null,"error":[-2,"Authorizationfailedbecausetheusername[u'gamerpc'],passwordxwasnotfound.",null]}
ETH: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...
timamin

Post by timamin » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:00 pm

I got it working thank you for your time and help man!
BappoandhisJammo

Post by BappoandhisJammo » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:42 am

how did you get it to work? i know this was a while ago but I'm having the same issue now