Profit VS Performance

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Mininghost990

Profit VS Performance

Post by Mininghost990 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:04 am

Hi there,
I've been checking mining rental prices on Nicehash and MiningRigRentals but when comparing rental prices on MRR to Prohashing output profits i found out that MRR is not profitable and if i use Nicehash i may run into problems because NH is not supported/compatible with Prohashing. So, how to solve this dilemma? In other words, how to make the rental process profitable with optimal performance?
Please share your experience and tell me how to be in profit when renting hash power.
Thanks in advance.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Profit VS Performance

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:27 am

Mininghost990 wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:04 am Hi there,
I've been checking mining rental prices on Nicehash and MiningRigRentals but when comparing rental prices on MRR to Prohashing output profits i found out that MRR is not profitable and if i use Nicehash i may run into problems because NH is not supported/compatible with Prohashing. So, how to solve this dilemma? In other words, how to make the rental process profitable with optimal performance?
Please share your experience and tell me how to be in profit when renting hash power.
Thanks in advance.
While Nicehash may appear to have higher profits, in reality they actually have "negative deltas" that nobody has ever been able to figure out how are calculated. These negative deltas end up being so high that customers complain they eliminate any profits they can make.