Spondoolies spx36

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
minerdude

Spondoolies spx36

Post by minerdude » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:45 pm

they went dead on prohashing like 2 days ago after working fine here for months. Any idea whats going on? They are mining fine on secondary pool but on prohashing it says dead. Like I have said nothing changed on my end, did you all change something?

stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3334
my username
a=x11 n=SPx001 w=4400

are settings
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Spondoolies spx36

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:18 am

minerdude wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:45 pm they went dead on prohashing like 2 days ago after working fine here for months. Any idea whats going on? They are mining fine on secondary pool but on prohashing it says dead. Like I have said nothing changed on my end, did you all change something?

stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3334
my username
a=x11 n=SPx001 w=4400

are settings
Chris tried to investigate this issue last night, but has not been able to find any problems.

If it's OK with you, let's take this issue to the support ticketing system, so that we can get your IP address, which is necessary to continue the investigation. Thanks!