Moonlander 2(BFGminer) what am i doing wrong with set up?

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
noobminer19

Moonlander 2(BFGminer) what am i doing wrong with set up?

Post by noobminer19 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:39 pm

Ok for the last few months this has been bugging me! Im trying to get my Moonlander 2 set up with prohash dodge coin pool and im getting this issue? What am and have been doing wrong?

Code: Select all

C:\Users\root\Downloads\bfgminer-5.4.2-futurebit2-win64\bfgminer-5.4.2-futurebit2-win64>bfgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3333 -u noobminer19 -p,d=128  -S MLD:all --set MLD:clock=600
'bfgminer.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\Users\root\Downloads\bfgminer-5.4.2-futurebit2-win64\bfgminer-5.4.2-futurebit2-win64>pause
Press any key to continue . . .
Any help much appreciated!
keydric

Re: Moonlander 2(BFGminer) what am i doing wrong with set up?

Post by keydric » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:02 am

The error is stating that it can't find the exe file.
Is bfgminer.exe in the folder? I only ask because it could have gotten caught up in your AV scan. I keep all my miners in a folder excluded from scans so they don't get quarantined or deleted.

My .bat file to run moonlander 2, I have tweaked the pots for some increase also, but this runs all day no problems.

Code: Select all

bfgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3333 -u NearlyDeparted -p n=Moonlander,i=moon2  -S MLD:all --set MLD:clock=832
pause