[CPU] JCE Miner Cryptonight/forks, brand new, super fast!

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
CSZiggy

Re: [CPU] JCE Miner Cryptonight/forks, brand new, super fast!

Post by CSZiggy » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:14 pm

Can it do CNv8 coins?

Since some have forked onto CNv8?
spauk

Post by spauk » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:48 pm

CSZiggy wrote:Can it do CNv8 coins?

Since some have forked onto CNv8?
the real JCEminer can handle v8 supposedly, after version 0.33b4, but i've never tried it myself. i think the legit one is on github at https://github.com/jceminer/cn_gpu_miner even though it's still not open source.
this guy doesn't even say what version it is, because it's the obvious trojan version
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:36 am

Yeah forums need to ban direct links to file offerings. If people want to push info that links to a github that is peer reviewed for users to use programs that would be great. With updates, changelogs, improvements, versions, info on the author and whatnot.

But allowing people to link-push viruses/trojans/malware to users in ad posts seems negligent on the pool's behalf.