Neoscrypt mining does work!!

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
sirslayerjr

Neoscrypt mining does work!!

Post by sirslayerjr » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:43 am

Neosrypt mining is operating on port 3338 @ password a=neoscrypt !! i did a rental of 40mhash and all 40/mhash @ miningrigrentals.com did show up!!
cloaker

Re: Neoscrypt mining does work!!

Post by cloaker » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:35 am

CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:42 am

I would steer clear of miningrigrentals.

Soon as one of their goobers puts in the wrong command line, their port will be banned and all the miners from their site will stop working.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:50 am

CSZiggy wrote:I would steer clear of miningrigrentals.

Soon as one of their goobers puts in the wrong command line, their port will be banned and all the miners from their site will stop working.
This is not the case anymore. We resolved this issue about 6 months ago by working with the owner of that site.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:31 pm

Nice.
Was that ever posted that the issue was resolved?

I used to use their services back when cherry picking the top coin via a scripted bot was paying out 10X+ more than auto mining.
Since that hole was closed I havent had need to use that service since.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:39 pm

CSZiggy wrote:Nice.
Was that ever posted that the issue was resolved?

I used to use their services back when cherry picking the top coin via a scripted bot was paying out 10X+ more than auto mining.
Since that hole was closed I havent had need to use that service since.
I think that issue was caused by a race condition and it was a bug that was fixed, rather than the current limitation on being able to switch coins frequently.

As to the issue of Mining Rig Rentals being being banned, it definitely wasn't announced. I think that their staff submitted a support ticket to us and I adjusted the parameter and the issue went away, but it didn't seem worthy of a large announcement.
sirslayerjr

Post by sirslayerjr » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:29 pm

now im at 500 mhash and im not getting any pps payout for 30 mins!!! the network total was at prohashing is at 128 mhash.. am i to powerful @ 500 mhash ???