What happen today?

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
BalloonTree

What happen today?

Post by BalloonTree » Thu May 03, 2018 5:32 am

In today's chart, there is 2 of today's.

One is blank another is about 10?

Did I lose money by pointing to ph?

I have about 60g of Scrypt and 256 T of sha....

I'm worried
AndyHarwooa

Re: What happen today?

Post by AndyHarwooa » Thu May 03, 2018 6:31 am

All my Antminers fell off the PH pool and really struggled to connect. I had to bounce my network switch before they all came back on line. No issue with my devices on other pools, just PH. Interested to know what happened and how they are looking to avoid this in the future - we are paying for the service :-)..

If you look at the pool hash rate for the all the algorithms they all took a dive at the same time, something major seems to have happened.
BalloonTree

Post by BalloonTree » Sat May 05, 2018 6:28 am

yeah, the problem is they didn't jump off prohashing mining.........
alim

Post by alim » Sun May 06, 2018 5:27 am

Hmm, I don't think the pool hash rate dropped by as much as your impact would suggest.

Are your earning on par with other days?

I noticed that I had duplicate days in the monitoring box, but when I clicked entire history, it corrected itself.
pstan84

Post by pstan84 » Sun May 06, 2018 10:03 am

my hashrate dropped from 5G to 4G scrypt, efficiency rate from over 95% to 59%... jaw drop...
alim

Post by alim » Sun May 06, 2018 2:39 pm

pstan84 wrote:my hashrate dropped from 5G to 4G scrypt, efficiency rate from over 95% to 59%... jaw drop...
I have posted a support ticket and switched over to LCP several hours ago now. Between the time I spotted the anomaly and the time I got the ticket written, my M/H rate dropped another 33M/H. (It was already down 200 M/H).

Someone reported issues with a different algo as well.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon May 07, 2018 9:56 am

alim wrote:
pstan84 wrote:my hashrate dropped from 5G to 4G scrypt, efficiency rate from over 95% to 59%... jaw drop...
I have posted a support ticket and switched over to LCP several hours ago now. Between the time I spotted the anomaly and the time I got the ticket written, my M/H rate dropped another 33M/H. (It was already down 200 M/H).

Someone reported issues with a different algo as well.
Unfortunately, I think this is just one of those one-off issues that we won't be able to figure out. At this point, I need to focus on adding support for other algorithms.

I apologize for this issue. If there are other dropoffs in the future that are experienced by a large number of customers, then we'll definitely devote resources to resolving the problem.