The last 5 days are not profitable coins

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Swelt

The last 5 days are not profitable coins

Post by Swelt » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:39 pm

The last 5 days are not profitable coins. I bear losses. what's the matter? [Equihash]
CSZiggy

Re: The last 5 days are not profitable coins

Post by CSZiggy » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:47 pm

You pay too much for electric?

The prices/amount of coins you earn will likely continue to drop over the long haul.
Be prepared for it to get a bit worse before it gets better.
alim

Post by alim » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:31 am

As @CSZiggy says, we do not control the market price of either the coin value or electricity. We also do not control the difficulty factor of the coins.

So if your miners are efficient, you will earn the most you can with them. Mining is not a get rich quick scheme, but you may get lucky once in awhile.

If this is not for you, I suggest selling the miners now to recoup part of your investment. WHY? As the difficulty rises, you will earn less for PPS.

You can buy coins on many exchanges, and again, you will not control the price of the coins you buy.

IF YOU WANT TO LOOK AT THE EXPECTED EARNINGS FOR YOU MINERS, GOOGLE "Nicehash profitability calculator"
Apologies for the CAPs, I am typing from my phone
zafar177

Post by zafar177 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:25 am