Hashrate

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
riachbiatch

Hashrate

Post by riachbiatch » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:15 am

I have an account with HashFlare and it's linked to mine for script on ProHashing but I don't believe I'm doing something right because I have no hashrate on here. Any ideas?
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Hashrate

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:21 am

riachbiatch wrote:I have an account with HashFlare and it's linked to mine for script on ProHashing but I don't believe I'm doing something right because I have no hashrate on here. Any ideas?
This sounds like a more complicated problem that needs additional information to resolve. Please submit a support ticket and we'll be glad to assist.
impi

Post by impi » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:45 pm

i dont think you can link hashflare and prohashing since both off em use there own pay system.
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:24 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
riachbiatch wrote:I have an account with HashFlare and it's linked to mine for script on ProHashing but I don't believe I'm doing something right because I have no hashrate on here. Any ideas?
This sounds like a more complicated problem that needs additional information to resolve. Please submit a support ticket and we'll be glad to assist.
Hey Steve are you on top of the support tickets now? Last time I entered a ticket I never got a response. The efficiancy meter is way down to 80 percent and I never changed anything on my end. It happened after you did upgrades. I see others saying the same.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:37 pm

CritterDog wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
Hey Steve are you on top of the support tickets now? Last time I entered a ticket I never got a response. The efficiancy meter is way down to 80 percent and I never changed anything on my end. It happened after you did upgrades. I see others saying the same.
I don't think it's related to upgrades; it's related to a lack of upgrades - in terms of 100% CPU usage.

In two and a half days, Chris will be upgrading the mining servers so that more CPUs are available. That should eliminate this problem.
riachbiatch

Post by riachbiatch » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:43 am

impi wrote:i dont think you can link hashflare and prohashing since both off em use there own pay system.
Then why is Prohash a pool in scrypt?
riachbiatch

Post by riachbiatch » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:49 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
What is the process of placing a support ticket and where do I start? I'm new to all this (as you can tell), and I'm lost in all of it. So I buy hashrate and it asks which pool I want to mine to. There are only 2 options, 1 being Prohash, so I setup an account with Prohashing and I can't figure out the rest. What am I doing wrong?
riachbiatch

Post by riachbiatch » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:59 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
I may have just figured it out. Scrypt is for Litecoin only. I was trying to mine Ethereum.
spauk

Post by spauk » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:19 pm

i've never tried using hashflare, but they only work with certain pools and don't say publicly which pools are available. that was a big turn off when i first looked at them