Just connected my S9

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
bluethundr

Just connected my S9

Post by bluethundr » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:13 pm

Hey,

I just connected my S9 to your pool. I'm stoked! I've been wanting to do that for a while. Reason I hooked it up, is because I saw that you had SHA-256 listed on the charts page. I appear to have guessed the algo right, because I got it to turn up on my earnings page as a SHA-256 machine.

I'm not positive on this one. What I want to know is, am I the first user from your general population to do so? Reason I ask, is because I notice that my hash rate from my individual S9 appears to match the total hash rate for the SHA-256 pool on the "Charts" page.

Can anyone confirm or deny that?
holygoof

Re: Just connected my S9

Post by holygoof » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:19 pm

Steve activated Sha yesterday morning, I had my S9 there some, I've the hashrate go to about 1100TH, so I think many others have had that added theirs to
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:14 pm

With almost 1700 TH/s I think there are maybe more than 1 person mining on the SHA algo.

Hundred plus if they are all S9 machines.
bluethundr

Post by bluethundr » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:51 am

CSZiggy wrote:With almost 1700 TH/s I think there are maybe more than 1 person mining on the SHA algo.

Hundred plus if they are all S9 machines.
Yeah. Now! :D