Wrong algorithym took all miners off pool

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
mcdavi02

Wrong algorithym took all miners off pool

Post by mcdavi02 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:36 pm

Hi guys, I added another L3 to my small farm and accidentaly copied/pasted the password arguments from a D3 to the L3 configuration of my new L3. I noticed that all the miners went offline, and successfully switched to the backup pool. I realized that I had the wrong algorithm of X11 instead of scrypt in the a= argument and promptly changed it back to scrypt, but after an hour or so, all the miners are still showing "dead" in the miner status. Any suggestions? I'm going to wait a while, then cycle all the power to everything and see if that helps.