d3 lowers its hash rate over time

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Valentin

d3 lowers its hash rate over time

Post by Valentin » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:17 pm

Anyone had this issue? it bothers me since i bought it. Is hosted, so i cannot experiment with it. Basically the hash rate is good at first, then after about 4 or 7 days, collapses to 10k and below. Any suggestion, or a fix?

tried clockrate of -5%, then of 469mhz, and now of 437mhz...
Valentin

Re: d3 lowers its hash rate over time

Post by Valentin » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:09 pm

Update. The miner was fine for 9 days but fell on the 9th day (even at 437mhz), lasted 2 days more compared to 469mhz. I have nothing but try to find some auto reboot firmware and hope the host will update that.
mycide

Re: d3 lowers its hash rate over time

Post by mycide » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:04 am

lost one hashboard perhaps?
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s