Is it a solo?

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
konstruktor44

Re: Is it a solo?

Post by konstruktor44 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:17 pm

I can not understand why the official complexity, for example, 172 from the coin sexcoin and on the site in solo mode shows 140,000
gentlemen, explain this solo or fraud to me
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:04 pm

it is not complex.

for the password you put in m=solo c=coin for any coin you want to mine.

BUT, you have to know the coin is alive and working on THIS site before you can mine it.
ALSO, you can only change and test new or other coins 1 time every 10 mins, or it will not allow you to change.
If you are putting in a new coin every 2 minutes and clicking on APPLY you will never get to solo mode, only PPS.

Login to your prohashing page.
Go to the bottom of the the CHARTS page.
Click on SCRYPT( or whatever algo you are mining with the rigs you have) and click ALL.

That will list all the scrypt coins you can pick from....ANY with a red ring around them are in ERROR and CANNOT be mined.
scroll down until you find the coins you want to mine with no red rings and put that into your password field to mine it.

Most people on here, use a blank password, let the pool pick what it wants to mine that is highest profits and pick a payout coin to get paid the profits in. When you mine solo, you can only get paid in the coin you are mining. So if you mine verge solo, you can only be paid in verge. If you auto pool mine, you can get half the payout in verge, half in litecoin....or any combination of number and percent of coins you want to get the payment spread around between.

Also be aware, people report higher profits at other places, you may want to check around or run some tests for yourself to make sure you are earning the most you can get from your miner machines.
konstruktor44

Post by konstruktor44 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:10 pm

this answer is not on this question:

I can not understand why the official complexity, for example, 172 from the coin sexcoin and on the site in solo mode shows 140,000
gentlemen, explain this solo or fraud to me
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:19 am

This question is not on this making sense.

Can you explain it better? Not understanding what you are referring to or talking about.

Maybe take a picture of what you are talking about and host it, then include the picture in the question so we can see?
Maybe edit the picture with rings and boxes and color code them so we can see what you are pointing at and asking about.

Someone here might be able to help you if we understood the question you were trying to ask us.
konstruktor44

Post by konstruktor44 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:07 pm

why in solo mode does the deficit change?
mycide

Post by mycide » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:43 pm

Why does the defecit change in solo mode? Im not sure i understand, all coins are effected by different factors such as price, and difficulty. each on its own can significantly increase or decrease ur profits.

In solo mode u'r fluctuating even more as your betting on your luck to better then average to keep your profits above pps mining.

I am not sure i answered your question.
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:51 am

More daring than me Mycide.
I'm still trying to figure out "deficit" and what it means as far as the pool and/or solo mining vs PPS mining.

The OP isn't explaining themselves or their issue very well for us to help them.
spauk

Post by spauk » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:51 am

i think he means the difficulty of a submitted share versus network difficulty. a scrypt difficulty of 1 is 65536 in the miner. so a network difficulty of 190 would need a share difficulty of more than 12,451,840 to solve a block
konstruktor44

Post by konstruktor44 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:51 pm

yes, thank you all
I need to deal with this in more detail
can give a link where I can read