Blake 2b

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
deltasniper73

Re: Blake 2b

Post by deltasniper73 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:01 am

the "expert" with 4 posts. smh
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:36 pm

deltasniper73 wrote:the "expert" with 4 posts. smh
I deleted those posts because they consisted largely of insults and weren't pertinent to the discussion.
Aura89

Post by Aura89 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:32 am

zafar177 wrote:I was one of the unfortunate buyers of the obelisk siacoin miner obelisk sc1. The official response is that there will be no softfork.
Nothing really unfortunate about it.

If you had your miner right here and now you'd be making around $1200 a month at current siacoin prices and at the suspected 1.2TH speeds of the SC1.

Obviously, this won't be reality, but even if it were half that you'd be doing better then L3+, D3 and i believe even S9 currently.

Can't know if something is unfortunate until it finally releases.

Oh, and not to mention that at 500 watts, you'll also be spending a lot less for that profit then the L3+, and definitely the D3 and S9 and most definitely the A3.
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:40 pm

thanks for bumping a 10 month old post.