Immature blocks since 5hours

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
financeguru

Immature blocks since 5hours

Post by financeguru » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:02 pm

I'm doing solo mining and having an issue with rabbitcoin.. Since 5 hours I'm getting only immature blocks. Does that anyone know what's the issue?
AppleMiner

Re: Immature blocks since 5hours

Post by AppleMiner » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:04 pm

maybe the same thing with bunnycoin.

kept repeating the same explorer ID over...and over.
financeguru

Post by financeguru » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:07 pm

I've checked this all explorer Id's are different
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:35 pm

AppleMiner wrote:maybe the same thing with bunnycoin.

kept repeating the same explorer ID over...and over.
Hmmm - is it possible that this is a display issue, and that people are still being credited for the blocks?
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:59 pm

I sure hope so, because the payouts seem great on it.
Like BCC days again.

I figured this is why the 1MH expected payout was so high yesterday. The payout error over stuck blocks.
But as long as we are getting paid, I guess its all good.

So just curious, when the live profit of the pool says 3.36 and a coin pops up top...lets call it Bunnycoin and it pays out 61.20 for 2 hours and doesn't change....what affect does that have on a miner who static mines that coin. What does that do to their share count or payouts? How does that affect the profits/shares/payouts of the other miners in the autopool who are mining the less profitable 5.00 cent coin under it, and who if anyone is getting shorted? The pool? The other miners? The ones mining the Bunnycoin static at 161.20 profit? I am guessing all the solo miners are getting orphaned, but the pool covers orphans in the autopool right?

So when A coin shows 10X or more profit than the next lowest coin, or the current live profit, does it payout more to mine that coin?
At what point 2X...4X....1.01X does mining a coin static over the next lowest or live profit value make sense? Always or just over a certain value?
spauk

Post by spauk » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:48 pm

AppleMiner wrote:I sure hope so, because the payouts seem great on it.
Like BCC days again.

I figured this is why the 1MH expected payout was so high yesterday. The payout error over stuck blocks.
But as long as we are getting paid, I guess its all good.

So just curious, when the live profit of the pool says 3.36 and a coin pops up top...lets call it Bunnycoin and it pays out 61.20 for 2 hours and doesn't change....what affect does that have on a miner who static mines that coin. What does that do to their share count or payouts? How does that affect the profits/shares/payouts of the other miners in the autopool who are mining the less profitable 5.00 cent coin under it, and who if anyone is getting shorted? The pool? The other miners? The ones mining the Bunnycoin static at 161.20 profit? I am guessing all the solo miners are getting orphaned, but the pool covers orphans in the autopool right?

So when A coin shows 10X or more profit than the next lowest coin, or the current live profit, does it payout more to mine that coin?
At what point 2X...4X....1.01X does mining a coin static over the next lowest or live profit value make sense? Always or just over a certain value?
the pool gets all the coins and divides it based on how many shares each miner had in a coin (minus pool fee of course), so i guess if a coin were solved in one share they would get the whole thing. unless i misunderstand the pool's pps system and it's just based on share weight and not coin value.
also it would help to know why the coins are showing such a high profitability, maybe not enough small miners allowed to mine them and bigger miners have h= in pw settings or choke on the low difficulty
but all of this is kind of off topic because OP was about solo mining
tampasbestdj

Post by tampasbestdj » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:13 am

Same here (24) plus I have 1 sexcoin immature block as well. It is showing the clickable paid out address but showing immature and not credited to my account. Please help.
Last edited by tampasbestdj on Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
financeguru

Post by financeguru » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:45 am

I switched to bunny coin yesterday night, and even even there the same issue.
So I have by now about 100 immature blocks.. And definitely not credited

Edit: since 1 hour i'm back to rabbitcoin, issue still not solved, aprox 100-120 immature blocks (worth of 25-30$)

the issue can't be from blockchain itself, as i'm mining the same coin on a different pool.
toxin

Post by toxin » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:42 am

Same for me all block for bunnycoin Immature
If I check the other block explorer it shows them confirmed and coins got send to prohash but here the block explorer dont know the block high looks like it stucks here, also I didn't got credited only getting the merged coins
financeguru

Post by financeguru » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:57 am

@steve, could please see what's the issue is?
Any coin I mine solo is getting immature and not credited... I tried now to to mine donationcoin, it's the same issue