D3 connection issues

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Dutchmulti

Re: D3 connection issues

Post by Dutchmulti » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:33 pm

Having also been trying to connect a second d3 miner no succes.... Spend 2 days on this case..

this is my setiings for miner 1 (WORKING)

Pool 1
URL prohashing.com:3333
Worker Dutchmulti
Password n=dashminer1 a=x11
Pool 2
Worker Duchmulti
Pool 3
URLstratum-dash.antpool.com:25
Worker dutchmulti.dash1

this is my setiings for miner 2 (NOT WORKING)dead pool

Pool 1
URLprohashing.com:3333
Worker Dutchmulti
Password a=x11 n=dashminer2 d=128
Pool 2
Worker Dutchmulti
Password n=dashminer2 d=128
Pool 3
Worker Dutchmulti
Password n=dashminer2

Been hearing keep the miner on anda after a few hours it will connect did that also.
And used the d=128 option

Please someone help :shock:
if you can not share, you can not double
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:43 pm

Dutchmulti wrote:Having also been trying to connect a second d3 miner no succes.... Spend 2 days on this case..

Pool 1
URL: prohashing.com:3333
Worker: Dutchmulti
Password: a=x11 n=dashminer1

Pool 1
Password: a=x11 n=dashminer2

TRY THAT.
Also find another pool and setup pool 2 and 3 for failovers.
DO not use the same pool for all 3 slots, if the pool goes offline, you will not have anyplace else to go.
Also it helps if the miners connect in to someplace, until they can make a connecting in and start to mine on PH pool's site.

When you check, do NOT go to the web page and look at the live status, there is an error with that.
Instead log into each D3 miners, and check the POOl and see which ones is ALIVE or DEAD and which ones is submitted work.
Dutchmulti

Post by Dutchmulti » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:13 am

AppleMiner wrote:
Dutchmulti wrote:Having also been trying to connect a second d3 miner no succes.... Spend 2 days on this case..

Pool 1
Password: a=x11 n=dashminer1

Pool 1
Password: a=x11 n=dashminer2

TRY THAT.
Also find another pool and setup pool 2 and 3 for failovers.
DO not use the same pool for all 3 slots, if the pool goes offline, you will not have anyplace else to go.
Also it helps if the miners connect in to someplace, until they can make a connecting in and start to mine on PH pool's site.

When you check, do NOT go to the web page and look at the live status, there is an error with that.
Instead log into each D3 miners, and check the POOl and see which ones is ALIVE or DEAD and which ones is submitted work.

First thanks for your repley i would connect 10 d3 to this pool if it would work better. I also checked the stats at the miner but no connection there the pool stays dead what is wierd that it acceps only one miner at the pool. I give up for now and just go to a big dash pool... :(
if you can not share, you can not double
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:44 pm

again you need a 2nd pool listed on your miners.
and a 3rd wouldnt hurt either.

Sometimes it needs to conenct to a pool before it can see PH as ALIVE to conenct in.

I fyou only have 1 pool listed and its only PH, that may be the issue.

Good luck!