Not getting credited and payed for blocks found

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
JiveTonto

Not getting credited and payed for blocks found

Post by JiveTonto » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:50 am

So as you can see by the miners up time and other pools,all 189 blocks found were on prohashing but only 7 credited on the site,
Ive been messing with solo mining for the last 16 hours and have found this issue with other coins also
Ive been using various difficulty and three different coins. turning merged mining on and off- still happens either way
the issue only realy effect me when i was using the solo command and didnt retrieve any where near what i should have vs miner stats/profit report

My l3 will summit blocks in large quantitys on low difficulty coins due to how ive tuned it and they arnt getting addressed,I used yesterdays profit report (started yesterday) on the home page to look at the donation coins mined vs payed vs what i expected as i was using =m (which i didnt get any where near the expected amount too blocks i found).

some thing funny is going on can you please look into it

heres a screenshot of it just happening
AppleMiner

Re: Not getting credited and payed for blocks found

Post by AppleMiner » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:32 am

Would need to see the password you are using on the miners and a screenshot of the live workers expended from the pool.
Are you sure you are in solo mode? does the expanded workers show that?

You turned merged mining on or off you say? really? I was unaware you could toggle merged mining on or off.
The screenshot you show, has 3 of those as orphaned blocks, and 1 still immature so those would not have been credited.

Not sure how you 'TUNED IT' but from the picture you seem to be at 1MILLION difficulty, so not sure what you mean by your statement "My l3 will summit blocks in large quantitys on low difficulty coins due to how ive tuned it"

So let's assume all 16 of them were found. 16 X .06 = .$0.96 so did you make a dollar for the 16 you found?
If the price dropped, that dolalr could now be closer to 75 or 80 cents.

How long were you mining to find those 16 blocks? Multiply that dollar by 24, and then divide by how many hours it took to find them to find out how much that solo mining will net you for the next 24 hours. Does it seem like it will be more or less than being in the autoswitching pool?
That's the question you need to answer as to if you should continue to solo mine or static mine, or go back to autoswitch pool.
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:34 am

in that screenshot, merged mining is on,and it was not in solo mode,

Sorry apple ill wait for some real support
Last edited by JiveTonto on Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
greaseman316

Post by greaseman316 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:04 am

As Appleminer stated those screens dont tell us nothing other than you found blocks. how did you find them as PPS or Solo. without knowing how you set up password arguments we cant help you and neither can Steve or Chris.
greaseman316

Post by greaseman316 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:07 am

Ok so i assume you have password set up something like this for solo

d=whatever m=solo c=donationcoin g=whatever CORRECT?????????
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:13 am

greaseman316 wrote:Ok so i assume you have password set up something like this for solo

d=whatever m=solo c=donationcoin g=whatever CORRECT?????????
Negtive.for that screenshot it was in pps
greaseman316

Post by greaseman316 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:18 am

the question we both were asking is how did you set up for solo mining.
this system can be a little qwerky at times and you have to make sure your live status for workers says that miner is in solo mode or no matter what you are in PPS. if you are in solo mode it does not matter what coin you have as payout it will only pay you in the solo coin mined.

so are you sure you were solo mining?????
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:26 am

In that screenshot its not in solo.its using c= to lock it to a coin and g=off
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:38 am

JiveTonto wrote:in that screenshot, merged mining is on,and it was not in solo mode,

Sorry apple ill wait for some real support
Hey not a problem...I just needed more info from you and some verifications before I could offer you any more info or help.

g=off does NOT turn off merged mining. It just means the merged coins being stale wont trigger a restart, not that they arent being looked at or worked on.

Also, if you are in PPS as stated...then you don't get any reward for finding blocks, thats just for show. Found blocks only pay out if you are in solo mode. in PPS its just bragging rights. You get the same reward while mining in the autopool in PPS as you do if you didn't find a single block that whole day.

And again, using a c=coin static setting in PPS mode, vs being in the autopool in automode will LIKELY produce a hella lot less profits than had you removed the c= setting and let the pool auto pick and switch you on coins.
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:42 am

Apple your missing the point.those blocks should still be comming up under my found set on the website, i had the same issue of it not recognising or crediting the blocks to my account when i was in solo. G=off so i can sit and work on a coin without the restarts from merge mining........meaning it only restarts when a block for the coin im mining is found............