Set argumentsautomatic coin

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
samolpangan

Set argumentsautomatic coin

Post by samolpangan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:07 am

Set arguments Find a good price automatic coin. What should I do? Search in 1 minute
greaseman316

Re: Set argumentsautomatic coin

Post by greaseman316 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:04 am

need more information. not sure what you are trying to do or with what miner
samolpangan

Post by samolpangan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:35 pm

I want it to be a coin on the board for the latest price to dig it to the auto. Should i set What is the password argument?
greaseman316

Post by greaseman316 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:01 pm

what miner are you using??? what coin do you want to mine? or do you want to mine all coins? I think we may be having a language barrier. maybe try your language. i can help in a couple but i am sure others can help if i can not.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:06 pm

password: n=miner1
will set your miner up, name it miner1, and it will mine the best coin in the autopool.

You just have to go to the settings page and pick the coin you want the payout in.
I would suggest NOT picking BTC as it will take along time to get a payout.

HAPPY HASHING!
samolpangan

Post by samolpangan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:32 pm

ฉันตั่งค่า n=miner มันยังเลื่อกเหรียญ licoinอยู่เลยฉันต้องการให้มันออโต้เหรียญเเบบราคาดีอัตโนมัติ
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:44 pm

I do not think this pool can do what you are requesting, the example password I gave above is likely to be your closest setting to that.