What is the full URL for ASIC Miner using Stratum....

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Macrypto

What is the full URL for ASIC Miner using Stratum....

Post by Macrypto » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:32 pm

Hi everyone,

Can someone tell me the full URL for ASIC Baikal Miner? I used this : stratum+tcp://qubit.mine.prohashing.com:3333, then selected qubit as my algorithm. And left the password window blank with just "x" since I did not set up any password on prohashing pool.

My miner wouldnt connect still. Any taker please?
AppleMiner

Re: What is the full URL for ASIC Miner using Stratum....

Post by AppleMiner » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:53 pm

There is no qubit here, only SCRYPT and X11.

if you would like to go mine qubit algo, you will need another pool to mine on.

Good luck,
HAPPY HASHING!
Macrypto

Post by Macrypto » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:56 pm

Thanks. My miner can handle X11. Please let me know how to really add the URL. Though it doesnt support Script but I know there are several coins using x11 algo. Your input please.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:43 pm

URL: stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3333
Password: a=x11
Ewil

Post by Ewil » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:41 pm

I'm jealous of your miner... but you'll earn more doing any other algo than x11. The D3 is more powerful than the Baikal on the x11 mh/s, and you're lucky to break $6.50/day right now.

Nicehash, with the auto switching, could have earned $40+/day with that... not sure of any other multi-algorithm smart switching pools, though.
Macrypto

Post by Macrypto » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:03 pm

@Ewil, thanks for your response. Yes you are right. The one I wanted to point to prohashing is just the 600MH/s Quad. It was on zpool before but I decided to move it here.

However, I have the Baikal X10 DGB Miner (10GH/s running on Zpool at the moment with Auto Algo. Not too good to know that its only making between $30-$35 per day even at switching between profitable coins/algo. This is as opposed to the hype projected to the world prior to its release. Or am I the one not doing the right thing? Mind you, it keep up hashing at 10GH/s consistently as monitored closely. If there is any one with better idea as to how to put this miner at its best with more profitability, I would be glad.

Btw, I got the mini quad working on x11 here now- its just a toy miner that's :)
Macrypto

Post by Macrypto » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:04 pm

AppleMiner wrote:URL: stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3333
Password: a=x11

Thanks a lot. I already got it up running. Many thanks
Ewil

Post by Ewil » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:20 pm

Macrypto wrote:@Ewil, thanks for your response. Yes you are right. The one I wanted to point to prohashing is just the 600MH/s Quad. It was on zpool before but I decided to move it here.

However, I have the Baikal X10 DGB Miner (10GH/s running on Zpool at the moment with Auto Algo. Not too good to know that its only making between $30-$35 per day even at switching between profitable coins/algo. This is as opposed to the hype projected to the world prior to its release. Or am I the one not doing the right thing? Mind you, it keep up hashing at 10GH/s consistently as monitored closely. If there is any one with better idea as to how to put this miner at its best with more profitability, I would be glad.

Btw, I got the mini quad working on x11 here now- its just a toy miner that's :)
From my understanding, the same hype was introduced for the D3 units from Bitmain. But you at least have multi-algorithm, and to boot Nicehash was the only place that really used the Baikal X10 to their full capability without modding.