Worker restart penalty at 100%...?

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Muggins here

Worker restart penalty at 100%...?

Post by Muggins here » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:51 pm

Hi, this is a screenshot of my worker restart penalty tab, showing worker 2 at 100% continuously. Both workers are D3"s 19ghs running latest firmware (I know...)

Please explain what this could mean, other than a potential loss of earnings.

I am having alot of dropoffs from the server too, especially with worker 2, my machines always switch and mine to a back up pool immediately, but if I reboot, they go straight back to Prohashing.

I'm also experiencing alot of HW errors here, thousands more, where I havnt experienced them before on other pools.

My earnings improved slightly today but with these penalties when I'm kicked off the server and have to reboot, I'm losing shares now, alot.

I have configured everything accurately. Even tried dropping down my frequency to 531 not 537, more hw errors.

My machines are kept at a constant 10c in a moisture proof environment, on Antpool they show around 70-90mhs per pair, on Coinmine around 42-46 per pair, and here, around 36-38ghs per pair.

Also, how do I put a screenshot up here?

Regards.
AppleMiner

Re: Worker restart penalty at 100%...?

Post by AppleMiner » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:33 pm

need to post a link to the file so we can see the screenshot.