What payment is better

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Wall

What payment is better

Post by Wall » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:00 pm

Hello, I wanted to know what is the best way to pay, seeing the graph, it seems that is more amount equivalent to dollar in btc
AppleMiner

Re: What payment is better

Post by AppleMiner » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:08 pm

BTC takes a lot to get a free payout.
All other payouts should give you a daily payout if you are making $3-$5 or more daily.
Wall

Post by Wall » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:22 pm

I understand, but what I want to say, is with which currency you earn more money
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:36 pm

It depends if you want MORE money or MORE coins to hold onto.

What do you want MORE of?
If you want to get MORE coins, find a coin that is going down in price all day long.
If you want to earn higher profits at the end of the day then find a coin that goes UP in price all day.

It really depends if you are selling daily or holding the coins which way you may want to go.

HAPPY HASHING!
Wall

Post by Wall » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:35 pm

And if I want to keep the coins, would Bitcoins be a good option?
Wall

Post by Wall » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:12 am

Can someone answer me, what better way to get paid in litecoin or bitcoins?

the graph shown on the main page, is it about the payment that's best?
greaseman316

Post by greaseman316 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:38 am

you have to do your own research for which coin is best. i change coin payouts alot but i watch trends for those coins and pick one that is either trending downward or is staying in a small range over a few days. i load up and at payout go to my trade site and set sell price high enough to make a little extra $$$$ on the trade and wait out the low trend. if you are plan on making money mining you just cant sit there and collect your cash if you want to be really profitable.