Dashboard not showing any connecton

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
wpunter

Dashboard not showing any connecton

Post by wpunter » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:58 am

Hi. I'm a complete noob to all this and just starting to dip my toe in so apoplogies if I'm doing something that is really dumb. I've been connected to the Prohashing pool for 17 hours now yet I still have nothing showing in the dashbboard at all. My miner connects fine and in the last 17 hours I've made 1064 shares with 1 invalid one but nothing is registering at all in the Earnings tab. It shows no live worker status, no account activity, no nothing. Am I doing anything wrong? In the password I just have n=wpunter_1

Below is a screen shot showing this. Thank in advance for any help.

wpunter

Re: Dashboard not showing any connecton

Post by wpunter » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:59 am

A link to the image if you need to see it bigger http://www.punters-palace.co.uk/Assets/ ... -12-13.png
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:23 pm

Do you refresh the screen often?

Try: Log off the account. close the browser. open the browser, go back to the site and log back in.
wpunter

Post by wpunter » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:30 pm

Thanks for the reply Appleminer. Have done all of that multiple times and even in a different browser but all to no avail :-(
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:56 pm

There is a minimum difficulty when you connect in, Depending on what machine specs you are using, it may take you many many hours to find a share on scrypt. You might be better off trying to mine ETH on a server that mines it.
wpunter

Post by wpunter » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:36 pm

I'm just doing it on a GPU (Old Radeon 7850 2GB) which is doing an average of 300khash/s and I've had 1218 shares accepted thus far in the last 19.5 hours. I know it's a drop in the ocean compared to the antminers and such but it should still register shouldn't it?
wpunter

Post by wpunter » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:45 pm

Thanks Appleminer. Not sure how I missed that topic. I will go and try that instead then. Just seems strange how I had so many shares and nothing registering. Thanks though :-)
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:05 pm

you may find scrypt on a GPU isnt worth the electricity it costs to run the system its on.
and even free electric maynot give enough of a return to bother with.

ETH or another ASIC resistant currency would be your better shot.

HAPPY HASHING!